Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Right of passage...  (Read 1673 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Jr and I stopped by the Sheriff's office and applied for our permit to purchase....next will be permit to carry.....

Things sure have changed over the years..... years ago, I could purchase a hand gun across the counter, now you have to jump through hoops.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
That's because of knobs like Hillary and that nutcake Feinstein!!!  :angry2:  Sure has changed, though. I've had a carry permit since 1983..lessee, how many is that... :scratch:

« Last Edit: July 07/14/17, 06:09:34 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ive.got.my permit to perhase, and just signed up me and the wife for the permit to carry class august 27th
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Those permit to purchase are only good for a year correct? I got one once but it expired. No intentions of buying any guns at this point so need for one.

I keep throwing around the idea of getting a pistol for the amount of time I spend up north in the woods but just can't seem to justify it.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
You'd shoot yer eye out.   :bonk:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I do like to keep my PTP current.  I'm not in the market for a new hand gun right now either, but you never know when a deal will come along that you can't pass up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
That is a good point!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!