Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What next?!?!?!  (Read 12569 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Dat's better yet! She's upset...someone stole her new big snowman right off her front steps Saturday! All lit up, 6:30 at nite!!  :angry2:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
You weren't over there keepin her busy, were you? :sleazy: ;) :rotflmao: Pretty :sad: that the losers that do that crap, don't even take a break on the holidays, That sounds like juveniles to me. :mad1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
She had jugs of salt holding it down...it's 4' tall. They unplugged it and carried off the jugs of salt, dropping one in the street and busting it all over. I've spent the last 2 years doing the neighborhood watch talks and such on this block, and I'm happy to say we now have 100% compliance with everyone keeping their overhead outside/out-front lights on. Place is lit up like crazy; yet they walked right up her 6-7 front steps and took it from right in front of her glass door!!!!!!!! At 6:30 at nite, yet!!     training-087 :fudd:
« Last Edit: December 12/04/17, 03:06:36 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I've just gotta raise more money for that flight to DC...to smack da Trumpmouth Trump-in-da-box upside da head...Lee just ain't comin' thru wid da cash for the dash.... :rolleyes:

training-087

Trump rails against news media after reporting corrections

Posted: Dec 11, 2017 8:26 AM CST

(AP) -
President Donald Trump is again railing against the news media, calling them a "stain on America."

In a tweet Sunday, Trump blasts the lack of attention over what he describes as "false and defamatory stories" by the "Fake News Media." "They are out of control - correct reporting means nothing to them. Major lies written, then forced to be withdrawn after they are exposed...a stain on America!" "Fake news!"  Trump writes.

Over the past two weeks, ABC News and CNN have had to issue corrections and clarifications on stories that initially had been damaging to the president but didn't live up to scrutiny.

And on Saturday, Trump demanded and received an apology from a Washington Post reporter over a photo of Trump's Florida rally on Friday that made it look sparsely attended.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 12/11/17, 09:44:28 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Fake news?.....or is it?

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....................... :doah:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
This is just so SICK AND WRONG!!!!....WTH is this world headed to?!??! :angry: :taz:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/31/health/trans-man-pregnancy-dad-trnd/index.html

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
leave Santa alone!!!!    but what's next????
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe sues drug companies over opioids

AP/KTTC -
CASS LAKE, Minn. (AP) - The Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe is suing the country's largest opioid drug manufacturers and the three largest prescription drug distributors.

The lawsuit was filed Wednesday in federal court in Minnesota.

The Leech Lake Band alleges the companies used deceptive marketing tactics to maximize profits while minimizing the addictive nature of these drugs and the health risks to patients.

A statement from the tribe Thursday cites data from the Centers for Disease Control showing that in 2014 Native Americans had the highest rate per 100,000 people of opioid overdoses. In the four-county area containing Leech Lake's tribal lands, it said, opioid-related deaths have increased dramatically.

Several local governments across the country have filed similar lawsuits. Representatives for the drug companies have denied any wrongdoing.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Yea like them drug companies made or forced them to take them meds!! :doofus: :doofus: :bonk:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
This is something that I have interest in as I take opioids for my cancer. .   Matter of fact I had to sign a drug contract the last time I had a script filled. The government is going after those of us who legally obtain the pain killer instead of illegal users. Oxycodone was prescribe for cancer treatment then found out that it could be used as a pain killer for everything under the sun. those OF US WHO NEED IT AND GET IT PRESCRIBED ARE EASY TARTGETS TO HAVE OUR DRUG USE REDUCED OR REMOVED COMPLETLY and telynol don't cut it no matter what someone tells you  :angry2:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bobby, ain't nuthin' cuts it when it comes to bad pain. Not spinal blasting down the legs pain 24/7, anyway. I'm ready to start looking for some street smack to shoot some days.  Oxy didn't do a thing for me, except make me dopier than what I already am. :undecided:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Hey Reb,

Did ya ever tink- a- bout diverting da pain to a-nudder area.  :sorry: but I was jest lookin for a field tester ta try it first before I do.

just sayin :scratch:

Click photo for preview.....

:Photography:

« Last Edit: December 12/22/17, 07:26:27 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's why I come on here when I want a kick in da nards.   :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: December 12/22/17, 07:29:54 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Not surprised, been wondering how long they could keep doing it?  :scratch: :bonk:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
There's an ad lately on TV, just saw it a bit ago,  with males/females talking about the fact "that everyone is different, and has a different lifestyle and likes...and that's something to be celebrated". (Direct quote)
Why is it we have to celebrate every whacko thing people do?! Sure, we all know those statements are true, but why do we have parade around like the energizer bunny and "celebrate it"? I think it all started with people like Ellen Degenerate, who came outta the closet and was hailed as a hero for doing that...then all the others made it a "wonderful thing to do"...and on and on. I just believe some things can be OK for you, whatever works for ya, but ya don't haveta go around with an advertising campaign shouting it out continually.....do ya?   :doah: