Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Minnesota Viking Updates  (Read 54581 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Football's gone down the toilet (almost) with all the other stuff. It sure isn't 70-80's football.   :angry:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
They said on the news that viewership was down in 2016 and is even a little lower in 2017.  People sick of the b.s. one sided refereeing and kneeling I am thinking.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
it has lost the the really reason we watch on sundays... to forget all about the political bs that encompases our every day.  just play the game!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
it has lost the the really reason we watch on sundays... to forget all about the political bs that encompases our every day.  just play the game!!
well thank you Reverend Boar!! :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, I am seriously losing interest because of the protesting BS. If they keep it up, I may just quit watching altogether.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea that protesting things is getting outta hand, nowthere doing it more because of what trump said!!!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus: :crazy: :crazy:

although the steelers stayed off the field they have an offensive lineman that stood in the tunnel for the anthem!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: he spent  time overseas in the military!!! kudo's to him!!!!!!

hey coffee...........................what happen to dem steelers yesterday.!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
yea that protesting things is getting outta hand, nowthere doing it more because of what trump said!!!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus: :crazy: :crazy:

although the steelers stayed off the field they have an offensive lineman that stood in the tunnel for the anthem!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: he spent  time overseas in the military!!! kudo's to him!!!!!!

hey coffee...........................what happen to dem steelers yesterday.!!!!!!!!!!
I know when to bet and not to, the steelers had a 1 and 12 record at Chicago going into the game so you have to go with the odds and expect a loss
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I know when to bet and not to, the steelers had a 1 and 12 record at Chicago going into the game so you have to go with the odds and expect a loss
BUY THE WAY....................my wife should be going to the post office today to send off and pay off my wager.............2 pint jars of salsa. 1 is last years model and 1 from this year!!!!! enjoy!!!!!!!!!

sounds like you have no faith!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds good I'll have the chips ready. You always have faith for your team but you have to know when to trash talk and to wager on them or keep your mouth and wallet closed and hope for the best.  :sleazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds good I'll have the chips ready. You always have faith for your team but you have to know when to trash talk and to wager on them or keep your mouth and wallet closed and hope for the best.  :sleazy:
:tut: :tut: naw no fun in that!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I was surprised that the steelers lost to the  bears.  The bears are not a good team and I think the steelers have the talent to get to the play off's.  But you never know in the NFL.  I do know that the Vikings had a great game.  Offense finally got going.  Sick of the players who kneel.  I kneel to God and stand for the flag period. 

The NFL is hypocrittical at best.  There was a player who wore pink shoes because his mother died of breast cancer and he wanted to wear them the whole season.  NFL says no, only during the months it's brought up and allowed.  That's free speech.  Other players wanted to wear a 911 symbol all season to remember 911.  NFL said no, again free speech not allowed and there were more like that.  So players can dis-honor our flag and our troops and the NFL says it's free speech but other free speech is not allowed.  The left is working very hard in a variety of ways to change our heritage and morality along with it.  I"m 100 % behind Trump with this.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I bet if I wanted to watch the game from the stands in my underwear, because I'm just expressing my free views, it wouldn't be allowed. All of this crap can be summed up in a phrase from when I was a kid: "Are you mental?!"  :doofus:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's not a good picture Reb's!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I was surprised that the steelers lost to the  bears.  The bears are not a good team and I think the steelers have the talent to get to the play off's.  But you never know in the NFL.  I do know that the Vikings had a great game.  Offense finally got going.  Sick of the players who kneel.  I kneel to God and stand for the flag period. 

The NFL is hypocrittical at best.  There was a player who wore pink shoes because his mother died of breast cancer and he wanted to wear them the whole season.  NFL says no, only during the months it's brought up and allowed.  That's free speech.  Other players wanted to wear a 911 symbol all season to remember 911.  NFL said no, again free speech not allowed and there were more like that.  So players can dis-honor our flag and our troops and the NFL says it's free speech but other free speech is not allowed.  The left is working very hard in a variety of ways to change our heritage and morality along with it.  I"m 100 % behind Trump with this.  good luck.
just read an article on MSN's home page, there are some angry steelers fans and there burning there jerseys!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: except for the offensive lineman who DID  come out for the anthem...........his jersey is tops in sales!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I saw that too.... :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

I'd be mobbed by women!!!  :cool:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I'd be mobbed by women!!!  :cool:
yea nursing home residents!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea what ever!!!

and I see I got another smite, wonder where that came from!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
NOT ME!! I don't do those! However, I MIGHT start with that blue dwarf!!!! I see I got one too!  :angry:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ack.. you 2 are amateurs wait till ya get up there.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

just read an article on MSN's home page, there are some angry steelers fans and there burning there jerseys!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: except for the offensive lineman who DID  come out for the anthem...........his jersey is tops in sales!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

They're right, ya know.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4918746/Steelers-fan-burns-1000-merchandise-NFL-protests.html

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Most of these fans are so hypocritical. As soon as the team makes the playoffs they will be the first ones sitting in a bar whooping and hollowing with everyone else saying we're number one. As for me the only thing that bothers me during the anthem is talking, eating , walking around or on the phone. If you want to stand, sit or kneel, to me  it doesn't matter but stop what your doing take off your hat and shut up. To me the players that I think disrespect the anthem, and they are mostly hockey players,are the ones that stand but they rock back and forth or stretch trying to stay loose during anthem to me that is just as much of a distraction and disrespect to those that have served. I've never served so to me the anthem is just a song but to those who have served it is everything to them but I have enough respect for those who have served and those who have died to be still and quiet for three minutes weather I'm sitting, kneeling or standing

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
All is quiet when the anthem is on at our house.  We both respect it.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
All is quiet when the anthem is on at our house.  We both respect it.

We all should. It represents our freedom and our country. Period. Free speech, fine...you can't find some other time to express yerself other than the 2 mns it takes to honor our country and our anthem???!!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
While I'm going off on this subject why are people more upset at someone kneeling or sitting during the anthem and don't even say a word about people waving the confederate flag at a NASCAR race during the anthem. Doesn't that flag show and represent complete defiance, rebellion and resistance of being a part of the U.S.A. ??????????

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, to me, it's saying you don't like our country and what our flag stands for. I grew up in the 60's and it was hammered into us every day when we said the pledge of allegiance. I was also taught if you didn't like something, keep it to yourself and live with it. That's my views...but some of my younger friends don't agree. On the Confederate flag thing, though, I dunno...do the "southern" people view it as a different symbol/what it means than our northern folk? Ya got me.......
« Last Edit: September 09/25/17, 05:06:31 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
I guess my point is where did this blow up as bad as it did, while the president was at a rally in Alabama. I wonder what percentage of those Americans that were there fly the confederate flag but don't you dare sit or kneel  during the star spangled banner??

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't know. I think everything in this day and age is taken to the extremes, and in a bad way IMO. Everything is scrutinized and picked apart; turned over and looked at in seventeen differnt ways. People's mindset's are just all wrong. Ya can't even joke about things like you used to do anymore, watching every word and what you say and display every minute is not how I want to live. I've worked with every type of person from all over the world, and I don't ever remember the tensions so high, worried about offending people every minute. Seems like me and my diverse friends had a lot more fun "back then", because we knew when we where joking, and didn't need to pick everything apart. We didn't worry about it. But, that was me and my friends...maybe we were different than everyone. There just never was the high tensions like there is now. Maybe we're about to implode.
« Last Edit: September 09/25/17, 05:30:44 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy "ain't" that the truth Mark.   Good post.  People need to lighten up and not take things so damn serious. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I had a buddy (still is) that I worked with on my shift, who was dark-skinned half Iranian/half american. (His Dad was Iranian, his Mom from the states)  He'd been a marine in intelligence over in Europe, and his parents lived somewhere near India. So, I called him Rangoon, and he called me Ruby USA. We never thought twice about it. Still good buddies.
« Last Edit: September 09/25/17, 07:29:34 PM by Rebel SS »