Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Minnesota Viking Updates  (Read 54579 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
WOWZER.................. i know he aintz no viking anymore but just seen where the Cardinals traded for AP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just heard it too!!  was surprised by that!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
AP should recongize the writting on the wall,he's done! walk away while he can rather than hobble

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
You should never get to haughty about the Vikings but...

Its too bad we don't have the Cardinals on the schedule this year.  It would be fun to see him shut down twice.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
                        Adrian Peterson Traded                                                               

Cardinals acquire Adrian Peterson from Saints

Brief Video Report:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/cardinals-make-trade-for-adrian-peterson/ar-AAtgkTN?pfr=1
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
In the morning I heard the guy's on KFAN say they would not be surprised to see AP get traded to the Cardinals.  I just thought he wanted to get traded anyway.  Hardly gets any reps being with the Saints but hey he is not the fireball he used to be.  Grad the Vikings won.  Bears young QB looked good against our good defense.  Don't think Brandford will come back and it will take time to get in the rythem once he get's on the field.  Looks like Kasey will be the QB the rest of the season.  We just can't get a break from key injuries.  Hope our defense holds down the  cheeseheads this Sunday.  good luck.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The guys on KFAN also said Adrian borrowed 2.5 mil from a bank not long ago.  He is late paying the loan back.  He still owes $600,000 or so.  The bank is now suing him for the money he owes.  He made 11 mil last year and it sounds to me like he is broke or why would he borrow that money.  They also said he likes to gamble. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya what he said...   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ayup. I have a  third world income in a first world.  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/11/17, 05:22:18 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I would think AP has child support payments as well.  Does he gamble?  Of course he does.  One of my daughters works at Catterbury Downs.  She said he is a regular there and play's high stakes cards.  She say's he is always very nice and tips great.  good luck.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Tough game for both teams today.  Hated to see Rodgers get injured but it happens to every team.  It was a win for the Vikings and I'll take it.  good luck.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
I just noticed dat da Vikes/Browns game starts at 9:30 am :scratch: Sounds strange ta me :scratch:

:oops1:
Godda go now :doah: Have ta take da ol lady Borgie grocery shopin :taz:
« Last Edit: October 10/23/17, 11:11:45 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I just noticed dat da Vikes/Browns game starts at 9:30 am :scratch: Sounds strange ta me :scratch:

actually its 8;30 am. its being played in london.........................when your shopping buy as better TV guide!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

best hope Borgie dint see dis post............or dat baseball bat may come out again!!!!!!!!! :tut: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 They're flying over Wednesday & unlike a lot of teams they've decided to have their bye week next. I didn't realize that they had that option but I heard 1 of the TV guys say yesterday that it's each teams' choice
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I wonder how much choice teams have as to when they get their bye week.  I'm assuming that most teams would prefer to take them later than sooner.  This year the byes are between weeks 5 and 11.

By taking our bye after the London trip, that pretty much guarantees that the bye will come later - week 9.

Plus it probably makes sense.  If they are going to make teams travel over there (which I think is STUPID in the first place*), it gives them extra time to come back and get over any jet lag.  I'd hate to have to prepare for an NFL football game while combating the effects of jet lag.

* The money grubbing hogs of the NFL can't leave well enough alone.  They think they are going to make boat-loads more money by playing over there and even locating a team there.  An London NFL team is a solution looking for a problem.

Unless you really want to shake things up... you could send them the Patriots!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I wonder how much choice teams have as to when they get their bye week.  I'm assuming that most teams would prefer to take them later than sooner.  This year the byes are between weeks 5 and 11.

By taking our bye after the London trip, that pretty much guarantees that the bye will come later - week 9.

Plus it probably makes sense.  If they are going to make teams travel over there (which I think is STUPID in the first place*), it gives them extra time to come back and get over any jet lag.  I'd hate to have to prepare for an NFL football game while combating the effects of jet lag.

* The money grubbing hogs of the NFL can't leave well enough alone.  They think they are going to make boat-loads more money by playing over there and even locating a team there.  An London NFL team is a solution looking for a problem.

Unless you really want to shake things up... you could send them the  Da Bears!!!!!!
there steve i fixed it for ya!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't see the London thing working out neither.  Too far away.  What a hassle.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Roger Goodell with the NFL owners...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Will you stop?!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

actually its 8;30 am. its being played in london.........................when your shopping buy as better TV guide!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

best hope Borgie dint see dis post............or dat baseball bat may come out again!!!!!!!!! :tut: :rotflmao:

Are day gunna to play in a rugby match er what? :scratch: I tink da browns would have a bedder chance playin rugby or Crooke . :banghead:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  MINNESOTA VIKINGS
                                                                     training-087

CLEVELAND BROWNS

:coffee:  Injury reports for Week 8

MINNESOTA VIKINGS

--Out: QB Sam Bradford (knee), G Jeremiah Sirles (knee), DE Stephen Weatherly (knee)

--Questionable: CB Mackensie Alexander (hip), WR Stefon Diggs (groin, ankle), G Nick Easton (calf), WR Michael Floyd (hamstring), T Riley Reiff (knee)

CLEVELAND BROWNS

--Out: DE Myles Garrett (concussion)

--Doubtful: CB Jason McCourty (ankle), DT Larry Ogunjobi (groin)

--Questionable: DT Trevon Coley (neck), S Jabrill Peppers (toe)

« Last Edit: October 10/28/17, 09:25:09 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :reporter; LONDON — The Cleveland Browns evacuated their London hotel for an hour Saturday morning because of a gas leak in the resort's kitchen.

:coffee: .....
The team says players, coaches and other personnel were awakened by fire alarms in the Pennyhill Park Resort and Spa at 5:45 a.m. They gathered in their temporary locker room area in the hotel parking lot before returning.

:popcorn: ...
The disruption cost the players sleep, and their schedule for Saturday was pushed back two hours. The team arrived in England on Friday and some players, including rookie starting quarterback DeShone Kizer, said they got little sleep on the flight.

The Browns (0-7) play the Minnesota Vikings (5-2) on Sunday at Twickenham Stadium. This is Cleveland's first regular-season game outside the U.S.

:oscar:
Could dis have been sabotage by some other american team in da area. :scratch:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 10/28/17, 05:14:18 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I wonder....is it Fake news? Or real news? What's the diff?  :scratch:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It would be so embarrassing to lose to the Browns that the Vikes are doing a little extra curricular insurance.....   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:  Works for me.....

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :reporter; Minnesota Vikings add Cornelius Edison to 53-man roster.

10/28/17

:popcorn: ....
The Minnesota Vikings promoted center Cornelius Edison from the practice squad on Saturday.

The Vikings had an open spot on the 53-man roster following the one-game suspension of safety Andrew Sendejo, who received the ban from the NFL for a flagrant violation of safety-related playing rules in last Sunday's win over the Baltimore Ravens.

The 6-foot-3, 312-pound Edison joins the Vikings' active roster in advance of Sunday's game in London against the Cleveland Browns. He spent the first seven weeks of the season on the practice squad.

The Portland State product entered the NFL in 2015 as an undrafted free agent with the Chicago Bears. After spending time on the Bears' active roster in 2016, Edison spent the 2017 offseason and preseason with the Atlanta Falcons before being released as part of final roster cuts.
« Last Edit: October 10/28/17, 11:17:06 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :reporter;     Bradford reportedly has knee scoped, could go on IR.

:oscar: .....
The Vikings are reportedly considering putting Sam Bradford on injured reserve, which would end his season.

:doah: ....
The eighth-year quarterback has not played since aggravating a knee injury in Week 5, and with Teddy Bridgewater set to return to the active roster, Bradford could go on the IR. Bridgewater has been sidelined since tearing his ACL in August 2016, but returned to practice three weeks ago.

:popcorn: ..
ESPN reported Bradford had his left knee "cleaned up" Tuesday to hopefully ease his pain. But with Bridgewater expected to return to the roster Wednesday, joining Case Keenum, who has gone 4-2 as the starter the past six games, Bradford might be the odd man out.

Keenum will reportedly remain the starter for the NFC North-leading Vikings, :cheerleader:  who will play at Washington on Sunday. :happy1:

:coffee: ....
Bradford came over from the Eagles last year in a trade after Bridgewater's injury. In 17 games in a Vikings uniform Bradford has 4,259 yards, with 23 touchdowns and five interceptions. He turns 30 on Nov. 8, and will become an unrestricted free agent after the season. A trip to the IR could hurt his value in the offseason market. :moon:
« Last Edit: November 11/08/17, 08:49:10 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports