Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: JUST NOW: North Korea just stated they will strike Guam...  (Read 3720 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Per CNN NEWS ALERT, Korea Will strike Guam with Nuclear missiles, in a short while....best turn on the news guys, and pray it don't happen.

SEOUL — North Korea said tonite it is "carefully examining" a plan to strike the U.S. Pacific territory of Guam with missiles, just hours after U.S. President Donald Trump told the North that any threat to the United States would be met with "fire and fury."

A spokesman for the Korean People's Army, in a statement carried by the North's state-run KCNA news agency, said the strike plan will be "put into practice in a multi-current and consecutive way any moment" once leader Kim Jong Un makes a decision.
« Last Edit: August 08/08/17, 06:10:07 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Hit the little bastards with a nuclear before they hit us......oh..did I say that out loud?

How about send seal team 6 to take the little prick out.....oh.... did I say that one out loud too?

Sheeeze....

Fire & furry.....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope the nuclear submarine squad (15) we have stationed in Guam has ICBM's in their arsenal....open those hatch doors and and just let 'em eat. Fk the NK population. Whoops, did I say that? Damned right.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hit the little bastards with a nuclear before they hit us......oh..did I say that out loud?

How about send seal team 6 to take the little prick out.....oh.... did I say that one out loud too?

Sheeeze....

Fire & furry.....
I am all in on that.  Like I have said many times, I can't believe someone close to him hasn't offed him because of his offing other family members that he thought weren't loyal to him.  What a paranoid little POS. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Cry....piss and moan.....about a fight you never won...... hold a grudge ( how many years later?)

North Korea needs to be bitch slapped! Ooooops, did I say that one out loud again?

Damn, I need to keep my mouth shut........NOT!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
In this case, I fully believe we haveta be "the bad guy" and strike first. Like I learned, know yer enemy, never underestimate them, and when it comes down to the wire, strike hard, fast, and with all you've got. Hesitate and you're dead.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I say get-er-done!!!!   say good bye!!!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
id say let them launch. take out that launch, and anialate them. show the whole world who ctalk the talk an walk the mf'n walk. donr we have the abilitie to strike a preemted strime againts us?
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I say do it as well....whos gonna be pist if we do?????

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hit 'em. Western style food meets Korean style...blackened Kim jong stir fry.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Before any thing major happens we'll see our allies pulling their folks outof south korea,diplomates,families etc,I'm sure russia and chine has folks in n.k. they need to pull out as well.

Right now its school yard lip jacking from both sides and maybe trump stepped on his dick making a threat like this unless he follows through.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I say do it as well....whos gonna be pist if we do?????

Half of the world.

Sure most will be privately pleased, but you don't think that everyone who has an ax to grind against America or Trump won't muster up righteous indignation that we undertook such an action without first exhausting all possible diplomatic sanctions and options?

I'm afraid that Russia would find away to eat our lunch - globally speaking - in the aftermath of a preemptive strike. 

I have faith in our military, but our commander-in-chief and his advisers haven't given any signs that they can effectively navigate a weekly press conference, let alone a global war crisis.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Kinda looks like Trump, don't it?   :doah:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe its time to dust off our "star wars" satilites? been years since we herd about them? could be the "ace in the hole" here??  No nukes needed if the hype is true just like the james bond movie gold finger....Just saying.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
There never were any. Budget cuts ended the SDI program in '93, when Clinton redirected it to theater type ICBM programs.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Well there goes that theory or maybe it was a cover up reb? Why would we leave our cards on the table face up? Sounds like something obummer would do tho just like he did pulling troops outof the midleast,broad casted to the world his intentions,the dumb ass.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No, nuclear arms were downsizing, world-wide buildup's were halted, relations with Russia were on the upswing, and threat of nuclear war was at it's lowest point since the 60's....so, the unproven and ridiculously expensive and untested Star Wars theories were also tabled.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
....so, the unproven and ridiculously expensive and untested Star Wars theories were also tabled.

Or was it...?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Can you imagine how happy Sean Spicer is right now, with all this crap going down?! Bet he's been gettin' piggerfied every nite!   :doofus:      :tequila;   :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
....so, the unproven and ridiculously expensive and untested Star Wars theories were also tabled.

Or was it...?

:rotflmao: :applause:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Is this what Trump means?!  (dug that one outta my memory banks...)

[attachment deleted by admin]