Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Permit map posted!  (Read 3529 times)

Offline Glenn_S

• Outdoorsman
It is only the interactive one but good news for 183...

1000 permits!  :bambi: :bambi:

http://dnr.state.mn.us/hunting/deer/map.html

« Last Edit: July 07/29/17, 07:11:56 PM by Glenn_S »
"I hope we have once again reminded people, that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts." ~Ronald Reagan

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I see our area(101)  went to hunters choice this year. Had a feeling it would.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
It is only the interactive one but good news for 183...  1000 permits! 

I haven't spent much time in 183, but just looking at a map, that area should be a deer factory.  I wonder why they didn't move to Hunter's Choice like so many other zones in the state.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
257 managment 2 deer limit! whoopie!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Glenn_S

• Outdoorsman
It is only the interactive one but good news for 183...  1000 permits! 

I haven't spent much time in 183, but just looking at a map, that area should be a deer factory.  I wonder why they didn't move to Hunter's Choice like so many other zones in the state.

I'm sure they wanted to step into it, considering its been Buck only for a couple years. Interesting though that just North near Duluth is Intensive with a 3 deer limit. Either way, its nice that we at least have a shot at a doe permit... :bambi:
"I hope we have once again reminded people, that man is not free unless government is limited. There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, having doe permits is the way to go when you want to put up some venison.  Without antlerless permits I'll bet a lot of young bucks get shot for meat when folks would be just as happy putting a doe in the freezer.  Still, I understand the need to protect the breeding females when the population is stressed.  Zone 183 must get a lot of hunting pressure.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
257 managment 2 deer limit! whoopie!!
yea Whoopi all you do is make friggin shoe leather outta da meat anyway!!! :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
hey deer meat sucks, its filler, like corn. nuthing tasty about it. 100 percent sausage meat!
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey deer meat sucks, its filler, like corn. nuthing tasty about it. 100 percent sausage meat!
I like deer meat more gooder then beef so there.................. :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
are party hunts zone 169.that looks to have 2000 permits and part of our group hunts 197. 169 didn't give any out the last 2 years and I think 197 had 200 so a vast increase.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
why.do u even worry about deer hunt dont even know hunt, in a zombie appocalyps we'd feeding you!
78.50"

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I hunt 132 and is Lottery just as it was last year.  This used to be area 180 or a good part of it.  I'm fine with that.  Hopefully we have more mild winters.  good luck.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hunters choice for me.  I choose to shoot a big one. :moose105:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
last friday i purchased my license and put my name in the hat for an anterless permit in zone 197!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: