Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Proud american T-shirts  (Read 2344 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey did anyone else order those Proud American t-shirts?  I ordered one for me and one for the wife.  I see our credit card has been charged for it but no shirts have arrived.  It just says Proud Americans on our bill.  What thread was that on?  I found the company.  It is Proud American Supply.  I see it is on Facebook and someone else said be careful as they haven't recieved their order yet neither.  I emailed them.  Will see if I get a response.  They sent me an email about how I have helped a veteran after I placed my order.  We shall see.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
i ordered one and have not heard anything other than the same email you got.   hoping to get the shirt soon too!!!  I will be watching this thread now!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I went to them on Facebook.  There is a whole list of people that have had their cards charged but have not recieved their shirts.  Sounds like a sleezy outfit using patriotism to rip people off.  We got taken I am afraid.  I lost $53.80. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh sh**!!!! What a bunch of slime!!!   :angry2:   Looks like a job for lock'n load Reb... :army:

UPDATE:
Did some checking Barry...looks like they're just EXTREMELY slow in responding/getting out orders...they're legit...so hang in there. Hopefully, you'll get them soon. Or, you can check with yer CC company, and see if they will hold/delete charge , or if you have coverage for that type of thing. I do on mine. Easy to do; just a quick call to "Hold" or delete charge.
« Last Edit: August 08/24/17, 08:39:58 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
this is why I don't like ordering off the internet..  wonder if the credit card company can do anything??
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I see on Facebook that people who ordered in July still haven't recieved their orders so I just contacted my CC company and they did reverse the charges.  So all is well with me. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
YAY!!!  Good deal!  :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
this is why I don't like ordering off the internet..  wonder if the credit card company can do anything??

You can dispute the charge.  Best to do so in writing, although the card company may not require it.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

You can dispute the charge.  Best to do so in writing, although the card company may not require it.

I believe that was mentioned earlier....  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 08/24/17, 08:40:56 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
My card company just asked if I had tried to contact the company and I said yes emailed them 3 times with no response.  They said ok we will reverse the charges and it will be posted withing 48 hours. 

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd like to think these were just some folks that had a good idea that went viral and didn't have the resources to keep up with demand.

But I also know there are plenty of money-gabbing exploiters out there too.