Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Glo shot  (Read 2639 times)

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
I have a coworker that is a rep for northland tackle and I ordered a bunch of these.  I can't wait for hard water.
www.northlandtackle.com/glo-shot-spoon
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
those look deadly..........i need more fishing tackle like i need a hole in my head but i need to try a couple of them.

no thinking boar would get any or need any since he gets his fish in the freezer section!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
cool might have to check these kut
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
All my lures are Northland. My small "go to" for panfish ice box is the one I grab and use most of the time, filled with my favorite Northland lures for bluegills, etc. The big tackle box for walsos and northerns usually stays at home. Love the Forage fry, forage minnow and spoon, all in glo, of course...

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 09/15/17, 10:57:59 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
All my lures are Northland. My small "go to" for panfish ice box is the one I grab and use most of the time, filled with my favorite Northland lures for bluegills, etc. The big tackle box for walsos and northerns usually stays at home. Love the Forage fry, forage minnow and spoon, all in glo, of course...
those still look brand new yet...............mine have half the paint wore off battlin all them fishes!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

on a side note...........i try to purchase nothing but northland tackle. i think they have  superior tackle!
« Last Edit: September 09/15/17, 10:56:11 AM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
There's another bunch of them still tied to the 14 ice rods and reels!!!  :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Reb, I see the no knot quick attachment in that set up, have not tried them, they work??
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
God yes!!! I love 'em!! I use the small ones (for trout). I also make sure I have a tiny barrel swivel about 3' up from the lure to prevent the line twist.  I switch my lures a lot when ice fishing, and my trashed hands have a tough time doing the tying.  For easier tying, get yerself one of these...super slick! Love mine! Plus, the owners a great guy, knew him when he came out with these from my ice fishing site. :azn:

https://tyepro.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjpas9NOn1gIVCg9pCh3oqAhfEAAYASAAEgKDuvD_BwE
« Last Edit: September 09/15/17, 11:58:59 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
God yes!!! I love 'em!! I use the small ones (for trout). I also make sure I have a tiny barrel swivel about 3' up from the lure to prevent the line twist.  I switch my lures a lot when ice fishing, and my trashed hands have a tough time doing the tying.  For easier tying, get yerself one of these...super slick! Love mine! Plus, the owners a great guy, knew him when he came out with these from my ice fishing site. :azn:

https://tyepro.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjpas9NOn1gIVCg9pCh3oqAhfEAAYASAAEgKDuvD_BwE
maybe your hands wouldnt be so trashed iffin ya would of kept them off the neighbor lady!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :tut: :tut: :doofus:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyway, back to the Northland jigs...their glo jigs outperform the cheaper ones, ie imports, because the glo properties are made using rare-earth phosphors that luminesce far longer than the cheaper substances used in those imported jigs.  I've never had any Northland jig rust, or the split ring break, etc, or all the paint fall off like it does on the bargain lures.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
northland has some good stuff, i also lime jrs tackle too. the longest luminesent in i a lure ive seen was on the Big Nasty pout and trout lure. and yeah rebb what glenn said.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I like Northland too and JB's also.  If it don't glow I don't use it when it comes to ice fishing.  Maybe I will put a little hammered gold on for a change but that's it. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

never heard of this either, looks interesting!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
northland has some good stuff, i also lime jrs tackle too. the longest luminesent in i a lure ive seen was on the Big Nasty pout and trout lure. and yeah rebb what glenn said.

Doan yu hav sum pklled pepurs to go smome wis yer brauts???!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Doan yu hav sum pklled pepurs to go smome wis yer brauts???!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: