Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Man Drives Can-Am In & Out  (Read 2352 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service

Video:

Florida Man Drives Can-Am In and Out of Swimming Pool Without Spilling His Beer :toast:

:crazy: .....
A real Florida man holds onto his own beer, no matter what.

It doesn’t matter if he’s driving his four wheeler through the house, or into the backyard swimming pool. Admittedly, it turns out you have to set your beer down to do backward wheelies – don’t try those one-handed.

[Disclaimer: We do not  condone operating a motor vehicle under the influence of any substance. This Florida man is within the confines of a controlled course – by that we obviously mean his own home – and you probably shouldn’t try this in your pool.]

“Would you like me to hold your beer?” a nearby observer offers. “No, I got this,” said the confident Florida man riding proudly atop his Can-Am XMR 1000 in the deep end of the pool. And by dog, he actually does “got this.”

He struggles at first to get the four wheeler up the steps of the pool – in fact this video almost takes a really ugly turn at the 4:39 mark when the ORV almost flips over on top of him – but, with some assistance he finally completes this durability test and gets the Can-Am out of the pool.

Watch it all unfold in the YouTube video below:

If you’re sitting there baffled by how this machine didn’t shut off under water, here’s how it kept running:

These machines are specifically designed to handle deep mud and water. The engine is sealed and these XMR units have a relocated radiator and intake near the handlebars. All the electronics are sealed tight as well, so as long as the engine is running, it should keep most of the water out of the exhaust. . . We don’t recommend using them as submarines, however.

:oops1:

https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017/09/14/video-florida-man-drives-can-swimming-pool-without-spilling-beer/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=September%2018th%202017%20Outdoorhub%20Newswire&utm_content=September%2018th%202017%20Outdoorhub%20Newswire%20CID_d8180ab30ab22d01f4c5b24e543f239e&utm_source=Campaign%20Monitor&utm_term=Newswire%20-%20Video%20Florida%20Man%20Drives%20Can-Am%20In%20and%20Out%20of%20Swimming%20Pool%20Without%20Spilling%20His%20Beer
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
 :doah:  Sorry, but I hate seeing equipment abused like that by some idjit. Just my opinion.   :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 09/18/17, 05:18:29 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
one question, why???
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and they breed too!!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What used to PO me off big time, when I had my ice auger column, and guys would post pics of themselves spinning on it while it was jammed in the ice, then cry later that it wouldn't cut. ""Do you think I wrecked the flighting?" "Did it hurt the blades?"  "Ya think I bent the shaft?" That's part of the reason I won't even answer an ice auger question anymore. Got sick of all the idjits out there wrecking expensive equipment. OK; I'm done. Back to the idjit in the pool.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe he just needed a good undercarriage wash.  :bonk: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe he just needed a good undercarriage wash.

This...?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't let yer junk smell like a skunk!!!  Just a sploosh on da old toosh!  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/19/17, 09:03:38 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
   Caution!

:reporter; ... This thread is headed south rapidly.

Enter at your own risk! :crazy:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 09/19/17, 11:34:03 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again