Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: The latest craze on probiotics?  (Read 12025 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the mussels were working hard to support the back problem....Doah! (Head spinning)

You got shellfish on your back?  No wonder it hurts.  Try a little white wine and garlic.     

:rotflmao:

love the support...........

my wife busted her back up and after 3 surgeries she hurt like h--- for ever. 

don't see any thing funny at alllll......

A mussel is a clam like shellfish, often steamed with wine and garlic.  A muscle is a part of your body that helps you move.  Boarnese is funny no matter who is using it,

yup I under stand all that,  the part I don't under is; "Boarnese is funny no matter who is using it".......

don't see it with back injury's...............

you go play any way you want I see nothing funny there....

and if I'm wrong so be it.....
« Last Edit: October 10/11/17, 07:27:44 PM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
The injury was not what I was talking about.  Sorry for lack of clarity.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
After hitting the spell check on the phone 6 times, and it came up with the same answer..... I gave up....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
After hitting the spell check on the phone 6 times, and it came up with the same answer..... I gave up....
:scratch: :scratch: maybe your phone was designed by boaranze university?????????? :doofus: :crazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
:scratch: :scratch: maybe your phone was designed by boaranze university?????????? :doofus: :crazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Right on! If it truly was on a Boarstone Fone,  HD's "mussels" would have looked like    my esell      :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 10/12/17, 11:08:33 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Howz da tummy doin', HD?

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Been doing a lot better Rebs....on a probiotic regiment with some advice from the MD .... been going ok....

Seems stress is also a large player in the equation (don't figure)

Thanks for asking!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good! Stress is! Like I mentioned, once I got away from that %$#@ employer that was hammering on me daily to quit because of my injuries, the tummy smoothed right out. Back to chowing down everything spicy in sight without a whimper.  :azn:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good! Stress is! Like I mentioned, once I got away from that %$#@ employer that was hammering on me daily to quit because of my injuries, the tummy smoothed right out. Back to chowing down everything spicy in sight without a whimper.  :azn:
me thinks that employer could get in deep doo doo doing that!!!!!!!!! its called the ADA. Americans with Diabilities Act!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I know how that feels to Reb, after I retired it wasn't long and things sure felt better, now just enjoy the day as it rolls along....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I used to be on daily prilosec/omeprazole for years because of acid reflux/heartburn.  I dropped some weight and the problem went away.  Go figure.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
me thinks that employer could get in deep doo doo doing that!!!!!!!!! its called the ADA. Americans with Diabilities Act!

I know. Long story. MAYO is ruthless and sneaky as hell doing that crap to a LOT of people. But NOT me. Smarter than the average bear. Plus, a good friend and super lawyer....Charlie. We won. Kiss this, MAYO.   :moon:   Thanks, Charlie.  :happy1:

https://profiles.superlawyers.com/minnesota/rochester/lawyer/charles-a-bird/1e34c040-df85-4271-ac62-c912b654b0b0.html

Back to probitoics!!!
« Last Edit: October 10/19/17, 04:01:47 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I keep up on this thread.  I used to have heartburn like noones business.  I take Ranitidine from Walmart that is 1/10 th the cost of the big name stuff and works good.  I used to also take 2 or 3 tums before bed.  I am getting close to retirement as you all know I like talking about.  Well I have been not letting things get to me like they used to.  No more tums for a long time.  Oh ya I started using those chewable things and they are good, like candy.  Haven't taken one of them for a long time neither.  They were Rexall chewables.  The wife gets them at the Dollar General store. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
My shots of whiskey (neat) followed by the beers seemed to give me heartburn for some reason.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
From what the doc said, the heart burn thing is most common in white males that drink 🍺......

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
From what the doc said, the heart burn thing is most common in white males that drink 🍺......

"I've got heartburn"....*HIC*        :shocked:    :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]