Minnesota Outdoorsman - Minnesota Fishing and Hunting Reports

Author Topic: The latest craze on probiotics?  (Read 1302 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Re: The latest craze on probiotics?
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2017, 07:16:05 PM »
the mussels were working hard to support the back problem....Doah! (Head spinning)

You got shellfish on your back?  No wonder it hurts.  Try a little white wine and garlic.     

:rotflmao:

love the support...........

my wife busted her back up and after 3 surgeries she hurt like h--- for ever. 

don't see any thing funny at alllll......

A mussel is a clam like shellfish, often steamed with wine and garlic.  A muscle is a part of your body that helps you move.  Boarnese is funny no matter who is using it,

yup I under stand all that,  the part I don't under is; "Boarnese is funny no matter who is using it".......

don't see it with back injury's...............

you go play any way you want I see nothing funny there....

and if I'm wrong so be it.....
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 07:17:14 PM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2017, 08:06:39 AM »
The injury was not what I was talking about.  Sorry for lack of clarity.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2017, 09:54:34 AM »
After hitting the spell check on the phone 6 times, and it came up with the same answer..... I gave up....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2017, 09:57:58 AM »
After hitting the spell check on the phone 6 times, and it came up with the same answer..... I gave up....
:scratch: :scratch: maybe your phone was designed by boaranze university?????????? :doofus: :crazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2017, 10:03:20 AM »
:scratch: :scratch: maybe your phone was designed by boaranze university?????????? :doofus: :crazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Right on! If it truly was on a Boarstone Fone,  HD's "mussels" would have looked like    my esell      :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 10:58:03 AM by Rebel SS »
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself''   Rick Nelson/SCB

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2017, 11:08:14 AM »
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2017, 02:56:11 PM »
Howz da tummy doin', HD?
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself''   Rick Nelson/SCB

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2017, 03:13:42 PM »
Been doing a lot better Rebs....on a probiotic regiment with some advice from the MD .... been going ok....

Seems stress is also a large player in the equation (don't figure)

Thanks for asking!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2017, 03:36:00 PM »
Good! Stress is! Like I mentioned, once I got away from that %$#@ employer that was hammering on me daily to quit because of my injuries, the tummy smoothed right out. Back to chowing down everything spicy in sight without a whimper.  :azn:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2017, 03:40:20 PM »
Good! Stress is! Like I mentioned, once I got away from that %$#@ employer that was hammering on me daily to quit because of my injuries, the tummy smoothed right out. Back to chowing down everything spicy in sight without a whimper.  :azn:
me thinks that employer could get in deep doo doo doing that!!!!!!!!! its called the ADA. Americans with Diabilities Act!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2017, 03:44:22 PM »
I know how that feels to Reb, after I retired it wasn't long and things sure felt better, now just enjoy the day as it rolls along....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Steve-o

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2017, 03:49:29 PM »
I used to be on daily prilosec/omeprazole for years because of acid reflux/heartburn.  I dropped some weight and the problem went away.  Go figure.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2017, 03:50:07 PM »
me thinks that employer could get in deep doo doo doing that!!!!!!!!! its called the ADA. Americans with Diabilities Act!

I know. Long story. MAYO is ruthless and sneaky as hell doing that crap to a LOT of people. But NOT me. Smarter than the average bear. Plus, a good friend and super lawyer....Charlie. We won. Kiss this, MAYO.   :moon:   Thanks, Charlie.  :happy1:

https://profiles.superlawyers.com/minnesota/rochester/lawyer/charles-a-bird/1e34c040-df85-4271-ac62-c912b654b0b0.html

Back to probitoics!!!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 03:51:17 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2017, 06:17:32 PM »
I keep up on this thread.  I used to have heartburn like noones business.  I take Ranitidine from Walmart that is 1/10 th the cost of the big name stuff and works good.  I used to also take 2 or 3 tums before bed.  I am getting close to retirement as you all know I like talking about.  Well I have been not letting things get to me like they used to.  No more tums for a long time.  Oh ya I started using those chewable things and they are good, like candy.  Haven't taken one of them for a long time neither.  They were Rexall chewables.  The wife gets them at the Dollar General store. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2017, 06:34:07 PM »
My shots of whiskey (neat) followed by the beers seemed to give me heartburn for some reason.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2017, 06:42:34 PM »
From what the doc said, the heart burn thing is most common in white males that drink 🍺......

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2017, 06:50:57 PM »
From what the doc said, the heart burn thing is most common in white males that drink 🍺......

"I've got heartburn"....*HIC*        :shocked:    :rotflmao: