Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Da Bears News  (Read 122107 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Lee... Lee.,.. Lee.... Hey LEE where art thou!!! :rotflmao:

Ho! Ya bedder watch out.....Ya bedder not cry......Ya bedder pout.....I'm tellin ya why...."Da Chicago Bears"....Are cumin...... ta town! :blues brothers:

We know dat yer not sleep-in....We surely understand....When Bears come to yer city....Day come to rule da land!..... :tut:

I'd add more to dis jingle.....But want to spare you pain........Da Bears have come ta kick yer ass.....And stomp you once again.  training-087

By Lee Shakespeare Borgersen :bow:

Merry Christmas, Lee! 🎅🎄   A poet, and ya don't even know it!  :rolleyes:

More hype:   https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2018/12/24/chicago-bears-minnesota-vikings-week-17-nfl-playoffs-wildcard/
« Last Edit: December 12/25/18, 05:22:41 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes Merry Christmas Lee.  The Bears are gonna need all the vibes they can get from you on Sunday. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Well Lee, this is gonna hurt real bad, good thing I'm under da influence.  :drinking: :tequila; :help: :confused: we but let me he da first to congratulate you and your Bear's! Good luck in da playoffs, dere gonna need it! :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
  Eagles: Alshon Jeffery on Soldier Field ahead of playoff game:

:doah: 'The field is terrible' :taz: :cry: :cry:

Opinions video review............
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/alshon-jeffery-on-soldier-field-ahead-of-playoff-game-the-field-is-terrible/ar-BBRJNkY?li=BBnbfcL
« Last Edit: January 01/03/19, 02:07:39 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  They probably let a herd of cattle graze there for a week. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:  They probably let a herd of cattle graze there for a week.
that was the cheerleaders LPS.............sheez!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
oh ya sheez I didn't look close enough.    :crazy: :crazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Even da "purple people eaters" are pullin fur "Da Bears" :blues brothers: after what dem eagles did ta dem :angry2: last year!  :doofus:
« Last Edit: January 01/04/19, 10:27:16 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I am really looking forward to the game. 

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Bears vs. Eagles Injury Report: Trey Burton added as questionable :confused:

This is the full injury report for Da Chicago Bears  :blues brothers: and da Philadelphia Eagles :moon: in advance of Sunday's Wildcard game.

:reporter; .....
EDIT: Late Saturday night the Bears announced that tight end Trey Burton was added to the injury report as questionable with a groin issue.

With kickoff at 3:40 pm (Central) on Sunday, the Bears need to announce their inactive list at 2:10 pm. If Burton can’t go it could increase the role from #2 tight end Adam Shaheen, and backups Ben Braunecker and Daniel Brown could see some extra snaps as well.

Then again the Bears could elect to run more three wide out sets now that their top three wide outs
Robinson, Gabriel, and Miller) are all healthy. Backing up at receiver are Josh Bellamy, Kevin White and Javon Wims.

What do you guys make of this latest development?

Friday, January 4 - The Chicago Bears aren’t completely healthy heading into their first playoff game in eight years, but the training room at Halas Hall hasn’t exactly been a busy place this season.

Outside linebacker Aaron Lynch hasn’t played or practiced since injuring his elbow on December 15 against the Green Bay Packers, and he’s listed as doubtful. My guess is he does not play on Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles. :doah:

Free safety Eddie Jackson was hurt in that same game, but his ankle is progressing a bit better and he’s listed as questionable after practicing in a limited capacity the last two days. My guess is he plays on Sunday.

Defensive lineman Bilal Nichols is also questionable with that knee issue, but lately he’s always questionable and he always plays.

Safety Deandre Houston-Carson also popped up on the injury report today with a rib injury and since he missed practice he was listed as questionable.

Wide outs Allen Robinson II (ribs), Taylor Gabriel (ribs), and Anthony Miller (shoulder) have been full participants this week at practice and all will play.

:coffee: ....
 Nagy said #Bears had one of their best weeks of practice of the year this week: "Not a lot of mental errors and I love the demeanor of our guys." :angry2: :taz:  training-087

For the Philadelphia Eagles they list the following players as out.

LB - D.J. Alexander (hamstring)

CB - Sidney Jones (hamstring)

WR - Mike Wallace (ankle)

QB - Carson Wentz (back)

And they list the following players as questionable. :confused:

DE - Michael Bennett (foot)

CB - Avonte Maddox (oblique)

LT - Jason Peters (quadricep)

LG - Isaac Seumalo (chest)

The Eagles announced yesterday that Seumalo would be back starting at left guard, so I’d expect him be be good enough to play. Peters has also practiced this week, so him missing is unlikely. It was also reported that Maddox was going to fine and should play.

Bennett has been dealing with his injury for a while, but it hasn’t stopped him from playing this season. I’d expect him to play.

For the Philadelphia Eagles they list the following players as out.

LB - D.J. Alexander (hamstring)

CB - Sidney Jones (hamstring)

WR - Mike Wallace (ankle)

QB - Carson Wentz (back)

And they list the following players as questionable.

DE - Michael Bennett (foot)  :moon: dat's :bs:

CB - Avonte Maddox (oblique)

LT - Jason Peters (quadricep)

LG - Isaac Seumalo (chest)

The Eagles announced yesterday that Seumalo would be back starting at left guard, so I’d expect him be be good enough to play. Peters has also practiced this week, so him missing is unlikely. It was also reported that Maddox was going to fine and should play.

Bennett has been dealing with his injury for a while, but it hasn’t stopped him from playing this season. I’d expect him to play. :banghead:
« Last Edit: January 01/06/19, 09:16:30 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 I tink I just seen da bears coach call da Vikings coach to see if da Vikings got extra Tee times next weekend!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yepper……….da bears Vikings and packers are all going golfing next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

LEE...………………...LEE...……………...OH LEE...……………….I CANT HEAR ART THOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :cheerleader: Congrats to my all time favorite team Da Eagles! I knew we :undecided: could do it! :happy1:
« Last Edit: January 01/06/19, 07:03:39 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I even watched the game....sorry yer Bears lost, Lee.  :huh:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Man o man, high Hope's just vanished like a fart in the wind....y city.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:cheerleader: Congrats to my all time favorite team Da Eagles! I knew we :undecided: could do it! :happy1:
:doofus: :doofus: :doah: :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I've mailed Lee out a large, fluffy crying towel. Or, he can borrow our VIKES one.  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I've mailed Lee out a large, fluffy crying towel. Or, he can borrow our VIKES one.  :rotflmao:
and we thought he was dizzy before!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bet he's spinnin' like a top now!  :doofus:

https://youtu.be/arpidGq8SlA

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Too bad Lee. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Kinda  :sick: feelin for their young kicker :pouty: Guess they're sayin on TV now that somebody got a finger on it. :scratch:
« Last Edit: January 01/07/19, 08:20:58 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Bummer Lee. Does this mean I don't win the boat?  :confused:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Fawkinnae

• Executive Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
    • Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
That was a  h e a r t b r e a k e r  .
Fawkinnae Sportsman's Club T-Shirts
Unique fishing, hunting, drinking and motorcycle t-shirts, caps, bumper stickers and more.
http://www.fawkinnae.com/
Find me on Facebook - http://tinyurl.com/6k5tkvv

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bummer Lee. Does this mean I don't win the boat?  :confused:

Thanks Dotch. I forgot about the boat.  There weren't many of us in so our chances seem pretty good. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Da double doink.....football kick......  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Poor kid.  I hope they keep him and give him a chance.  SO close to making all of the ones that hit the uprights.  Bad break.  I wish we would have kept the kid we drafted.  Zimmer does not have good people skills and that is what I think hurt us this year and previous years too. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Poor kid.  I hope they keep him and give him a chance.  SO close to making all of the ones that hit the uprights.  Bad break.  I wish we would have kept the kid we drafted.  Zimmer does not have good people skills and that is what I think hurt us this year and previous years too.
i still firmly believe it is the special teams coach why carlson failed. he has a history of messin with the mechanics of kickers and punters!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I do feel bad for Parkey. The kick was tipped come to find out so not totally on him.

Kickers in general especially these younger models seem to become head cases & burn out pretty quickly. Don't see many Janikowski's anymore.