Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Youth hunt  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Taking my best freinds 12 yr old out for his first deer, gona hunt a bean feild tomorrow evening, hes gona be selective. if not then sat morn is in the woods. im excited as hes is, hes a nephew to me.  if he conects early the wer gon do some grouse hunting and trail work, and a little river fishing, gona be great!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Have a blast.  I miss those days.

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Taking my best freinds 12 yr old out for his first deer, gona hunt a bean feild tomorrow evening, hes gona be selective. if not then sat morn is in the woods. im excited as hes is, hes a nephew to me.  if he conects early the wer gon do some grouse hunting and trail work, and a little river fishing, gona be great!

Good luck to you both and thank you for providing the next generation the opportunity to hunt.
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
nice going buddy!!!!!!!! :happy1: i always kinda new you were a nice guy!!!!!!! :confused: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's great Boar!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
thanms guys, ive commited the weeke d to him to hunt, and help trail maintence and get in so.e river fishi g and some range shooti g. really looking forward to it!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
That's awfully big of you to sacrifice your weekend so you can go hunting, fishing, shooting, and otherwise just messing about the woods.

;)

I got to do two youth hunts with my daughter - Wild River and Itasca.  I wish I could have done more.
« Last Edit: October 10/19/17, 03:37:43 PM by Steve-o »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
That's awfully big of you to sacrifice your weekend so you can go hunting, fishing, shooting, and otherwise just messing about the woods.

;)

I got to do two youth hunts with my daughter - Wild River and Itasca.  I wish I could have done more.
yea Steve.................what a terrible way to spend a weekend!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!