Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Red Lake TV reception???  (Read 3338 times)

Offline hawg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I know a lot of you guys fish Red. I'm losing my analog Direct TV, they don't offer or support it anymore on my account. I'm wondering if anyone has used an off air GOOD digital antenna on a fish house and what channels you got. I can go HD DTV  but off air is getting better here around Brainerd and the $100/month DTV bill would be nice to get out off. Red is about the only other place I go except maybe a weekend at pretty good there. I have to get football games and news is about all i care about.
I've been your age, you never been mine!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
allsnive done is take a reciver from home. works inthe castle, based onnthe type of dish is on the castle, i have to adjut to it.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Aren't you supposed to be fishing???? :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
I know a lot of you guys fish Red. I'm losing my analog Direct TV, they don't offer or support it anymore on my account. I'm wondering if anyone has used an off air GOOD digital antenna on a fish house and what channels you got. I can go HD DTV  but off air is getting better here around Brainerd and the $100/month DTV bill would be nice to get out off. Red is about the only other place I go except maybe a weekend at pretty good there. I have to get football games and news is about all i care about.
I have  hard time loggin in here~~ But your post confuses me?? We have analog tv but the dish or direct box converts analog to digital. heres a read
http://dtvfacts.com/digital-tv-facts-for-satellite-viewers/
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline hawg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
The old round dishes were analog, it takes the oval ones and a digital receiver to get HD. I'm more curious if anyone uses the OFF AIR digital antennas, not satellite, and what stations they get.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I have UHF here at the house, and folks it in the fish house to.  don't know if that helps ya...  I know HD is another world too...

and yes I know the picture is way different...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
DEW!!!!! WTH, thought you like fell in the swamp, good to see ya buddy boy!!
78.50"

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I would think if ine had an attena and an old analog tv, you get local stations in the area you are at.
78.50"

Offline hawg

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
You’re right Boar. I’m curious as to what stations I could get on Red Lake specifically. Football & networks is what I need. Around here all except Fox are easy but Fox & CBS are top priority for me.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
 :smiley:

[attachment deleted by admin]