Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Fishing get togethers for next spring/summer  (Read 2067 times)

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd like to match up with some of you guys for some fishing next spring or summer.  Does this gang do any fishing get togethers?  I live in Prior Lake and have a few dependable spots on Prior for crappies and sunnies when they're spawning.  If anyone wants to match up and sock away some fish for the freezer, let me know. I'm always looking to fish some new water too.  Shout out especially goes to any of our members who don't have a boat and would like to get out on the water.  My boat's nothing fancy-an old 16'Sylvan, but it's comfortable to fish out of.  Just let me know if anyone's interested.  Maybe a weekend getaway somewhere?  Should be a great time.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Great offer gopher,standup Idea!  :happy1: however soft water is a long way off,to long,might as well start with hardwater get together if it ever warms up.
« Last Edit: December 12/28/17, 11:53:52 AM by snow1 »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
last year some of joined Hd and his family ata resort near milacs, wouldnt mind doing that again, weve also had campapalooza at leech, that  was fun to.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
Quite a few years ago there were a bunch of members that met up for an ice fishing GTG.  It was in some lake around Annandale, 4 years ago maybe??
I think a few guys get together each year on the regular for different outings as well.

If there is another outing around the cities for ice fishing I would be interested in going.  Lots of members spread out in the cities and around the state though.  Hard to find a central area.

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
last year some of joined Hd and his family ata resort near milacs, wouldnt mind doing that again, weve also had campapalooza at leech, that  was fun to.
That sounds like a great time.  If anything comes of this, I'm interested in going.

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
These warmer temps have me looking at the boat out in the garage and wanting to get to work on it to get ready for spring. They said on the radio we're picking up three minutes of daylight every day now.  I'm gonna need every one of them to dig the boat out.  It's incredible how much winter "junk" ends up on, in, or around the boat in just three months.  Everything from hunting gear, to boxes from Christmas, etc.  Man, it piles up fast.