Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Free Lifetime Hunting License ????  (Read 2003 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
 :reporter; S.C. DNR Offers Free Lifetime Hunting License for Killing Tagged Coyotes in Bounty Program.

:police: .....
As incentive to reduce overall coyote numbers in the state, South Carolina DNR officials have announced an official bounty hunt on coyotes, and killing one could earn you a free lifetime hunting license.

:coffee: ....
According to ABC News 4, DNR officers made the announcement Wednesday, saying that the South Carolina General Assembly in 2016 and 2017 gave DNR approval to tag and release 16 coyotes around the state.

:popcorn: ...
The South Carolina DNR website says that coyotes first appeared in the state in 1978, but are now found in all parts of SC. They also report the animals were illegally imported into the state for hound running, and eastern migration of coyotes has also resulted in their natural expansion throughout SC.

:fudd: ....
Anyone who kills one of these tagged coyotes needs to save the carcass for verification, because they are automatically eligible for a complimentary lifetime hunting license in SC. :happy1:

So far, eight of the 16 tagged coyotes from last year have been reported, meaning there are 24 tagged coyotes still out there.

Good luck

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Lee,
 Not to be a butthead, but you may want to check your math on the remaining tagged coyotes. Just saying........
 :confused:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I been wondering when someone was going to jump that!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I assumed that it was a two year deal (2016 and 2017) so they tagged 16 each year which is 32.  Minus the 8 shot leaves 24 so the math looked good to me.  :sleazy:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I assumed that it was a two year deal (2016 and 2017) so they tagged 16 each year which is 32.  Minus the 8 shot leaves 24 so the math looked good to me.  :sleazy:
i just assumed coming from Lee and he is an Illinois resident........he was using the same math that most politicans there used that ended them up in da clink?????????? :doah: :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Boy! And I thought I was getting bored being stuck in da house wit da cold wedder! When ya get bored just sign in on MNO. There's always some lively, educational, zany, controversial, and debatable information to be had here :crazy:

We all :wowza: MNO! :applause:

I loved dat old home page header bar from back in da day :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 12/27/17, 12:29:11 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Oops, missed the statement about it being two years. Thanks deadeye. How bout we just add a 9 or 10 in front of the 24? I'll feel better. Sorry Lee.
mm