Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Im still alive, just been fishin!  (Read 1820 times)

Offline MTCOMMER

• Master Outdoorsman
Been out on a few lakes in the Metro, heading to my 'used to be secret lake' tomorrow up hear Forest Lake, now everyone knows about it, and the fishing has been poor last year and so far this year.  I did snag a nice bonus 16" walleye jigging for crappies last time out.  Used to be able to come home with a few in the pail, fising 20FOW youd have the crappie around 14-16 and the sunfish down at the bottom.  You could pick what you wanted to catch.  Those were the glory days!
Found about 6" last time I was out on 12/16, I will be taking my SUV out tomorrow if the ice has grown.  8-9" is the rumor on Big Marine, heard there were some trucks out on Forest Lake the past few days (BALLSY!!!).

Good luck out there everyone!!  Hope to be around more again!   :happy1:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Glad to hear from you again!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!