Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2018 NFL Playoff fun  (Read 25436 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I did a quick check. I will double check tomorrow. Right now boober and greatoutdoors tied. Did the math and boobers spread was the closest so for now boober is declared winner.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
AGAIN??!!!!      :doah:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
for once I'm glad I was wrong!!!

don't care for either team, just don't care for Brady.. even with family within 15 miles of me....
« Last Edit: February 02/05/18, 07:16:52 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
OK i rechecked everything and all looks the same. if anyone has any questions or finds a mistake let me know.

only 3 people picked the eagles.coffee, boober and greatoutdoors. prior to the last game coffee had 8 pts, boober and GTO 10 pts. the 8 pts made them 2 tied for first place. so enter the tie breaker.

the final score was philly 41........NE 33. so.
gto pick was 24-10............17 pts off philly score............23 pts off N.E. score............off a total of 40 pts.
boobers pick was 26-19.........15 pts off philly score..............14 pts off N.E. score.........off a total of 29 pts.

thanks guys for playing. boober send me/PM your mailing address AND i'll send ya the F.F gift card when i get a chance to pick it up. normally i would have already but did some figuring that coffee may not have the mans mall out in da east coast!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I read today Brady would NOT congratulate  the winner at all!!  not a good loser....

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I read today Brady would NOT congratulate  the winner at all!!  not a good loser....
Judas parist,  whatta baby!!
And a big round of applause should go out to Glenn for putting together some fun..good job!!  :clap: :clap:
Greatoutdoors, I have a package of bacon here I'm sending your way, pm me your info and I'll get it going..  :happy1:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Your right Glenn, no fleet farms here. It looks like it's a combination of dicks, Walmart, tractor supply, Dunham's, bed bath and beyond, agway, harbor freight and there sure as hell no farming supply stores around here to compare it to. Congrats boober.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Judas parist,  whatta baby!!
And a big round of applause should go out to Glenn for putting together some fun..good job!!  :clap: :clap:
Greatoutdoors, I have a package of bacon here I'm sending your way, pm me your info and I'll get it going..  :happy1:
thanks dude!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

i just read an article about brady.............lot of reasons stated why............as well as other former super bowl QB's not doing it.

there have also been stuff put up about the lack of penalties called, in particular on that last hail mary when the DB from philly leveled a reciever down field............definelty a penalty!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yah, I seen that and wondered why it was not a penalty. Crock of you know what if you ask me. Thank you Glenn for the play off fun!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Seen a pic of Brady congratulating the Eagle player who recovered the fumble on the strip sack after the game in the tunnel. Not covered by many in the media though. :scratch: Just another attempt, in my opinion, by a network to put their own spin on something in order to get us to believe what they want us to. :bonk: X 3 on runnin the pool, 57. Even if I wasn't much closer to winnin than mike ;) :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
tanks Glenn and I think Gunner too!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: no problem guys, looking forward to next year already.

AND THANKS BOOBER for thrown some bacon in the mix!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :bow: :bow:

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
thank glen I was having fun with it But in actuality I had no clue about the teams as the nfl would not get back to me from my phone calls to tell me the winners before hand
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey cookie that must be where I went wrong too!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thank glen I was having fun with it But in actuality I had no clue about the teams as the nfl would not get back to me from my phone calls to tell me the winners before hand
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i got the same problem with all them fishin gals too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: :confused: :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i gotz to much crap on my desk!!!!!!! is everyone OK with the results???????? i wanna toss some stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks for the fun Glenn...

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
what have I got to argue about!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

next year!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Like I said before, I'm like mike! ;) :laugh: No issues with yer results for me :bonk:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
OK i rechecked everything and all looks the same. if anyone has any questions or finds a mistake let me know.

only 3 people picked the eagles.coffee, boober and greatoutdoors. prior to the last game coffee had 8 pts, boober and GTO 10 pts. the 8 pts made them 2 tied for first place. so enter the tie breaker.

the final score was philly 41........NE 33. so.
gto pick was 24-10............17 pts off philly score............23 pts off N.E. score............off a total of 40 pts.
boobers pick was 26-19.........15 pts off philly score..............14 pts off N.E. score.........off a total of 29 pts.

thanks guys for playing. boober send me/PM your mailing address AND i'll send ya the F.F gift card when i get a chance to pick it up. normally i would have already but did some figuring that coffee may not have the mans mall out in da east coast!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to boobers!!!    :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:
Good job Glenn!!!!!!!   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks for all the thanks guys. Kinda fun to do.

Boober, card went in the mail today.!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Didja send mine, for the pre-game correct score guess of 0-0?      :scratch:  :smiley:
« Last Edit: February 02/10/18, 01:14:21 PM by Rebel SS »