Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Duck Dogs Insane Retrieve  (Read 2339 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Duck Dog Pulls Off Impressive 200-Yard Water Retrieve on a Dead Deer

:coffee: .....
Any hunter can appreciate a good hunting dog, so sit back and watch this duck dog retrieve a dead deer from nearly 200 yards away in the water!

:doah: ....
Hunting dogs can do some truly impressive stuff! If you’ve ever had the opportunity to share a duck blind or stomp through the uplands with a dog by your side, you know what these dogs can accomplish, and how far their willing to push themselves to do it.

Before you watch the video, here’s some background information on what’s going on from the dog’s owner:

:bonk:
"I forgot to post this from last Saturday, we were running dogs like we do every weekend and one of the guys in the club shot this doe. It didn’t die until it tried to swim across this pond and well, it died out in the middle. While everyone in the club was trying to figure out how to get the deer and where to get a boat I thought to myself, we have Sam with us and we can send him to retrieve the deer. I know what you’re thinking, a duck dog going to get a deer that is close to 200 yards away is crazy. The video is long but if you will watch it all the way through you can see that he does a blind retrieve on a deer. Bobby Mitchell and I couldn’t be anymore proud of Sam, by far the best dog I’ve ever had a chance to be around.”

(Turn up the volume to hear the Facebook video)

VIDEO....
https://www.facebook.com/countryboy0727/videos/1573695292717551/
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Now that was impressive, you have to have confidence in the pooch on even sending him on a retrieve like that, not to mention a big lab. I'll send mine out on dire situations,  like bobbers tgat big fish snapped me off, can coolies etc..  :coffee:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that is a great dog!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
wow........impressive as hell!!!!!! i know what i'd like to do with the guys whistle though!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
wow........impressive as hell!!!!!! i know what i'd like to do with the guys whistle though!!!!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

excellent Glenn!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!