Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Dotch  (Read 6373 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ooooppppps  I made a boboo!!!   I went and started another thread asking why that thread was gone?????????????????  I'm on the no good list too!!!!!!  so sad.................    still want to mess with them all I can.............
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
SEE?!!!!  You and Delphonic ARE groovin' and blowin' some cloud, aintcha????  :smoking:  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
never met anyone who smoke though water!!!   I mean cook!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
  :pouty:

:rotflmao:

Anaways.... what's Dotch up to?
yea i miss his fenceline stories!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
never met anyone who smoke through water!!!   I mean cook!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

This dude did!  :shocked:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just maybe..........!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just heard some news about the "Other site"!!! Holy cripes!!! And I thought I was nasty!!!  :doah: I did NOT know that .....!!!Oh my...:happy1: Never mind! There's a few on here still like "that" site.

Better move on! Stay on track! Just sent Dotcheroo an E-mail...may even give him a late nite call! Prolly spill his G&T all over....... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/17/18, 09:30:38 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  :pouty:

:rotflmao:

Anaways.... what's Dotch up to?
yea i miss his fenceline stories!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

I can tell ya one if ya miss them.....one day, a mole got all tangled up in web of barbed wire. If he would of used his head, kept his mouth shut, and his eyes open, he would have seen the FENCELINE.   The End.   :laugh:

Tomorrow, a whole new ballgame starts for the mole.  :azn:
« Last Edit: January 01/17/18, 09:27:02 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Thats a lovely storie reb. Im confused tho, moles cant talk and barbed wire..........oooooooh.....
« Last Edit: January 01/18/18, 07:32:04 AM by Boar »
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Of course they can. How do you think they pass info along to the head skunk, thru a talking fish??

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Geez, I take off for a few months, Reb pokes me (he was gentle) come back and see a thread named after me. Naturally gotta check it out. Been too long. Mrs. Cheviot has been working crazy hours between floral arrangements for funerals (9 funerals to do between yesterday and this a.m.) and cleaning up the mess left in the wake of her cousin's passing. That leaves moi to pick up the slack at home and I am very good at slacking. Just look how long it took me to get back here!  ;) Mrs. Cheviot continues to pursue me relentlessly in spite of her long hours. I am wise to her ways however. I whip up a big batch of basketti and knocks her out like a light.

Ag economy continues to be in the $hitter. Makes work less funner. Just a modest improvement would be welcome. Been doing more writing and giving interviews to people who think I know something. They're apparently easily confused. Ewes are close to lambing. Guessing there'll be some soon, likely when we get the next major snowstorm. Cold spell meant the juniper berry extract supply took a major hit. As did the quinine water & lime supply. It's still holding the malaria & scurvy at bay tho so thank god for small miracles.

Well I best keep at it. Need to find Glenn some more educational material. Hopefully it won't be a couple months again.   
« Last Edit: January 01/18/18, 01:42:40 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
and very educational at that i dont mind sayin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!