Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Need a new builder of my Printed Circuit Boards  (Read 2291 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I need to find a new place to have my Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's) made.  Do any of you guys know anyone who does it here in MN?  It is a simple design.  These are for my Auto Jiggers.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Benchmark here in CAWchester does Barry.......

https://www.bench.com/

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Let me know if anything I can do, Barry....I'll try to find out when I get some time from my mess.... :rolleyes:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just struck a deal with a company in Maine of all places.  Getting the price I was looking for and quick turnaround. I am happy.  Auto Jiggers are going to be back in stock in a month or so.  A little late for this season but better late than never.  Have a few on back order. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
WELL!!  :angry: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Ya probably woulda had to pay ten times more in this "#1 city"...  :puke:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL thanks anyway Rebs.  I am on here cuz I am embarrassed to watch the Vikes game anymore.  Being outcoached like we are a high school team.  Outplayed like that too.  Even took my jersey and hat off.  Haven't done that since the Leslie days when we got our asses kicked weekly.  Told my brother to text me if they put Bradford in then I will turn the game back on.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I left after the first qtr....felt like the old ViQueens "oops, we choked"..... :doah: What the hey happened??!
« Last Edit: January 01/21/18, 08:07:14 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Not quite sure why we wen fro a run game toa pass game, specially on downs lime 3rd 4 or 3rd and 2 or 4 and 4 o well
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looked like we took a fall.....   Not supposed to be us in the Super Bowl..  Per the Master Plan.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Great article Rebs.  Makes sense to me.   Why the hell didn't they put Bradford in just for a change and maybe a spark.  We sure needed a spark.