Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Taking advantage of us  (Read 3409 times)

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't know where to look, checked on some volunteer services but it all comes down to a few
 churches in the area.  A long time ago a family moved in across the street (foreign decent), did a good job of maintaining everything.  Now though the Mrs is super old and the kids tgat are in there 40's wont lift a finger to do anything for her or the property.  One of the boy's lives there but yet they have the mail man run the mail to the door, the garbage guy runs up grabs the cans brings them down and back up, and not to mention services show up to cut the grass and shovel when needed... I'm just fed up with the lazy and taking advantage of the system.   The kid came home one afternoon in a snow storm,  couldn't make it in the driveway,  made a phone call and people showed up and shoveled... SICK OF IT!! Who should I email??

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
so your saying a religious organization is doing this?????

yea before i post anything i best stop. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :confused: :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds pretty suspicious to me.  Maybe Rebs can find some info on that for you.  Give him an address and names.  Keep an eye on it!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds wrong........
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Start here, Boober....https://mn.gov/dhs/people-we-serve/adults/services/adult-protection/

They can guide ya to the right areas. Or call yer county's social services dept. Then I'd walk over and talk to one of the workers you see over there, to see where they're from, no law in that. Look under yer towns senior center, if ya have one, call there and ask them what services are available for seniors...then report that they're being taken advantage of. Tell me what county and I'll gladly find out for ya. I'll even call it in for ya!  But....if there's no financial outlay involved, and it's a church group helping out.....there's nothing you can do, other then inform the group.. And don't get ME going on church groups, either..... :angry:
« Last Edit: February 02/03/18, 06:45:14 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey reb..........how bout dem church groups!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy: :sleazy:

seriously.............i totally agree wit ya!!!!!!! :angry2: :angry2:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
See I told ya our resident detective would have some angle. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
the only thing he detects are green beans!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
hey reb..........how bout dem church groups!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy: :sleazy:

If they'd stop overlooking folks HERE and provide help to those that really need help, and put it into their own community instead of some friggin'  rat-infested village in Tanganyika, things would be a lot better off. Help yer own people first! Your own community!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
the only thing he detects are green beans!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

I do pretty good at detecting boneheads, though!!!  :police:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

If they'd stop overlooking folks HERE and provide help to those that really need help, and put it into their own community instead of some friggin'  rat-infested village in Tanganyika, things would be a lot better off. Help yer own people first! Your own community!!!
DILLY......DILLY!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys!! Dakota county reb, I'll start digging and calling, if you want to as well go ahead. I've talked to the guy that shovels and cuts the grass , he hears me out but just keeps coming back. The neighbor next them told me the old broad hired someone to do work for cash and no work order was written up, when it came time to pay the guy she said "what work, nobody hired you to anything". I have no idea what came of that one. Then to top it off all the kids she has drive beamers!!! Pisses me right the he!! Off!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The guys that cut grass and keeps coming back.....is he with someone/organization, boober? I'm kinda foggy on that....if he's some doofus that just does it, nothing you can do about it....need more info on this situation, sorry!  :undecided:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I've never asked him but I'm guessing he's with an organization,  just the way he seems frustrated a little tgat some punk lives there, while he could be doing something else besides shoveling. I'll hit him up next I see him.

Offline infamousdave

• Outdoorsman
How do you know she doesn't pay for the services?

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Start here, Boober....https://mn.gov/dhs/people-we-serve/adults/services/adult-protection/

They can guide ya to the right areas. Or call yer county's social services dept. Then I'd walk over and talk to one of the workers you see over there, to see where they're from, no law in that. Look under yer towns senior center, if ya have one, call there and ask them what services are available for seniors...then report that they're being taken advantage of. Tell me what county and I'll gladly find out for ya. I'll even call it in for ya!  But....if there's no financial outlay involved, and it's a church group helping out.....there's nothing you can do, other then inform the group.. And don't get ME going on church groups, either..... :angry:

THIS! county's social services dept. If they are getting any help from the local churches it sounds like they are being taken advantage of as well.
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!