Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Does anyone Ride?  (Read 13659 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
See glenn beat me to it. We had 9" here, another 3-5" by mid-day tomorrow, they're sayin.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
That's too much!   :doah:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dats part of that there god country Glenn was talking about!!! :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
hey LEECH................wanna ride...............head to the grand rapids area next weekend. they just got at least a good 8 inches of snow..............chased us home early from fishing. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Would love too. After I put in a new piston from the one I burned this weekend!  :sad:  Looks like my trail riding is over for this year because even on a top-end rebuild I will have to take it slow.   :pouty:
so that was you doing wheelies in the grass huh?????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That's too much!   :doah:
piffle.........there way lacking the normal snow up there this year!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't know about that, seems like we've had more this season than last to me. :scratch: Would like to see the official totals for us this season  A lot more sleds on the lake this year , if you ask me. Another 5" today, lake was so low last season( an easy 1' to 1 1/2') that I'll gladly take whatever we can get, especially now. :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
guess i was kinda referring to years past when the only way to move about on the lake was snowmobile!!!!!!! this is one of the few years i can remember not having to deal with water and slush on the lake!!!!!!!! :angry2: UGH!!!! THAT SUCKED!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Especially last year, lots of slush with the early thaw & then it refroze. Nasty tryin to get around out there with that mess. I looked around online a little & couldn't find any totals for this winters snowfall. Did find where NOAA mentioned La Nina & that that usually resulted in more precip than usual & colder temps.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Where are ya at? I can get the totals for ya...

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
We're a hop,skip, & a jump from Inger.  ;) That's about 3 miles north & east of the their village. Just a couple doors down from Lakewood Lodge or as I tell a lot of people back home ~ 35 miles straight east of Bemidji. Just off Co Rd 35
« Last Edit: February 02/22/18, 07:00:20 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well shuckens, they don't have them for your area!!! So, I can't get them for ya...sorry!  :pouty:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I measured 9" when it was done Sunday, & Monday we had 6-7". I know WCCO said yday at noon that Deer River had 14" total & we're ~ 25 miles north of that.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Got another 3' so far today. Sleds are the way to go out on the lake here. Seen a couple side by side wheelers out there yday & they looked to struggle a little in some spots. More forecasted for Saturday/Sunday

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Got another 3' so far today. Sleds are the way to go out on the lake here. Seen a couple side by side wheelers out there yday & they looked to struggle a little in some spots. More forecasted for Saturday/Sunday

nonfunctioning.  LIKE   :happy1:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Here, press this one.   ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
I still be a ski-doo guy!; :happy1: mom had the little Elan man that thing could go thru snow.

Yeah, was kind of more thinking these little yellow Canaries then the Elan's.  ;)
Some good looking sleds there.  Lusting after the Snow Twister in the background.  Man, I'd love to throw one of those around on an oval again.  My body would not like me much if I did though.