Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Anybody shooting this morning?  (Read 1628 times)

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
My son and I are headed to the Burnsville Pistol Range today to burn some powder, and a little father/son outing.  Anyone headed over there?  We'll be there at 10 a.m.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Little out of my range for travel this weekend...hope you had a good time!  :happy1:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Whatcha shootin', GG?

Offline infamousdave

• Outdoorsman
My son and I are headed to the Burnsville Pistol Range today to burn some powder, and a little father/son outing.  Anyone headed over there?  We'll be there at 10 a.m.

I used to work in an office in the building next door to that pistol range but I never stopped in and checked it out.

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
Whatcha shootin', GG?
Sorry I'm late replying here.  We shot my 9mm Shield, a FEG clone of the Browning Hi-Power, a Taurus .380 and an ISSC .22.