Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MNO get together this spriing/summer?  (Read 1536 times)

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe there's all ready one in the works, but I was just wondering if there's any kind of a get together slated for our guys this summer?  It would be really fun to meet all you guys at one of the lakes somewhere.  Are there any plans?

On a smaller scale, if anyone wants to join me this spring for panfish on Prior Lake, there's room in the boat.  Just drop me a line.  Prior gets really busy on the weekends, so if I do go on Sat. or Sun., I'm on the lake between 4 and 5 a.m and off by about 10.  If we go on a weekday, we can have a little more leisurely schedule.  The crappies and sunnies are pretty easy to get when the spawn's on.  It'd be nice to have someone to fish with-just drop me a line.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I don't believe we have one planned yet.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
Is this something that usually happens?  It'd be a lot of fun to get a bunch of these guys together.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Yea someone tries to plan one every year.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Someone, jeeeze thanks glenn. Ther will be a ice a pAlooza 2 in march at red. Summer is always so.ethi g we fry for.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Someone, jeeeze thanks glenn. Ther will be a ice a pAlooza 2 in march at red. Summer is always so.ethi g we fry for.
:confused: I couldn't think of your name right at that moment!! :mooning: :moon: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
Wish I could make the ice a palooza, but we've just got too much going on.  If anyone wants to come down to my area this spring, I'm usually fishing by my self in the boat.  Always room for one more.