Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: is anyone even interested here?  (Read 1127 times)

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
just putting this question out there... if none, i'll stop posting about it here.
Is anyone even slightly interested in helping me out by attending the Delta waterfowl banquet that we put together for our chapter that was just created in the SE metro?

It's thursday feb 22nd, and we are really struggling selling tickets as it's a new chapter and word hasn't gotten out. We have a great event put together, and there is tons of stuff... you don't have to be a duck hunter to enjoy it. really, if you are just a hunter, i think you'll be happy with it.
A portion of our proceeds go to do things local, sponsor HS trap teams, youth mentor hunts, and build hen  and wood duck houses on the Mississippi.
We can't do any of it with out people coming to the event.

if you sign up before this friday, you'll be entered into the early bird drawing for $200 in raffle tickets.

ticket info here. https://deltawaterfowl.org/se-metro-chapter/
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
John, I posted your info on Twitter and Facebook, I hope that helps.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy