Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Project ideas needed  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Jericho514

hi I am looking to find a product or products that are outdoorsman related that I could build to sell for a side job.  I am a full time mechanic now so I can build just about anything.  I am having trouble deciding so I figured I would ask other outdoorsman/sportsman if there is something missing in the field that I could create.  all ideas welcome lets see what ya got.   thanks

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
That fields pretty well inundated with stuff. Believe me, been there, done that. Haveta have a great idea and the financial means to do it, too. LPS can tell ya. But, good luck to ya, and welcome to the site. Hope ya can come up with something.
« Last Edit: February 02/11/18, 03:35:41 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jericho514

well I mean it can be something already created just a more affordable version.  I have bought vehicles in the past and lifted them and put offroad suspension and tires and lights and winches and etc on them and did pretty well with that but just looking for something different to try.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Stick to vehicles.  May a couple of grand on each one you fix up.  Otherwise you have to sell 2 or 3 thousand of something for a few bucks a piece.  Not going to happen. 

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
6 foot wide and 12 feet long interlocking mats that can be laid in a swamp to provide a base to drive a 4 wheeler on. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Build some cool home made tracked snow rig. There are a ton of crazy Russians building them on Utube.

https://youtu.be/Mhg_rV-SNB0

« Last Edit: February 02/11/18, 07:07:11 PM by Leech~~ »
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!