Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Conceal Carry Class  (Read 3302 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'm putting together a Conceal Carry Class for some evening or weekend early in March.  The cost will be $85. The location is not confirmed but will be somewhere between Big Lake and Princeton.  PM me if interested.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
going to one in Long Prairie in March, finally!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
'Bout time!!   Just don't call it conceal carry in the class....you'll be told it's "permit to carry", since Minnysoda is an open carry state. Watched a lot of folks corrected on that one...now you can point it out to them,and appear as a well-versed source !!  :happy1: It's amazing some of the questions you get when teachimg these classes...some really good ones, and some that make ya wonder 'Where in the H*** do they get this crap?!"  :doah:
« Last Edit: February 02/23/18, 07:48:52 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Deadeye,
I’m new to the site, and can’t see a way to email, but I am interested in attending the class. Can you keep me updated on the date. I do go up north most weekend, but could make an exception for the class.
Thanks
Cooperman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Deadeye,
I’m new to the site, and can’t see a way to email, but I am interested in attending the class. Can you keep me updated on the date. I do go up north most weekend, but could make an exception for the class.
Thanks
Cooperman

click on Deadeye's name, that will take you to his profile, select send PM, personnel message.  make out the message and send...  watch upper left corner of the home page and you will see when he replies to you...

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
glad I could help!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just read that MN Supreme Ct found that a weapon in a console of a vehicle is considered a Conceal Carry since it is so accessable.  If you get out of your car and leave it there any other person in the vehicle is now responsible for it and must have a conceal carry permit or they are in violation.  A felon is in big trouble if you leave it in the vehicle with them.  Look it up and verify this but it was on the internet so must be true.......

Sorry for butting in here but thought you guys may want to know this. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
If a convicted felon is anywhere near a concealed gun, he's in violation. Even in a house. From Reb's always true  files.  I scored 99%  on my State Boards.  :azn:
« Last Edit: February 02/23/18, 01:15:51 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
.  I scored 99%  on my State Boards.  :azn:
so what question did you miss?????????????? what ends the barrel??????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :doah: :whistling: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Mikey bet me i wouldnt do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :doah: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
&%$^!#%$#%$#!   You....you.................... :taz: :taz: :banghead: training-087

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
&%$^!#%$#%$#!   You....you.................... :taz: :taz: :banghead: training-087
afternoon buddy!!!!!!!!!

dont i get a like??????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, here....*KISS*  :moon:     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: