Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: The BS has started in the MN legislature  (Read 3922 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
This bill need to be ended quickly. What a bunch of BS!

Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I'll call the beatch....why is it that these women like her and Feinstein, that don't have a friggin' CLUE what a firearm or "assault rifle" really is, are the ones yapping and writing these bills?  :angry2:
« Last Edit: February 02/28/18, 07:13:59 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Because they have no clue. They just want all evil guns gone. I have sent emails to my MN reps telling them no to support such nonsense. :angry2:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
dont bother me........dont go there anyway!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rolleyes:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I know i won't be going there. Dick's can kiss my  :mooning:! And all these other companies pulling away from the NRA.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just pizzes me off and shows stupidty when some "news person" or other states "the pistol he was carrying was a semi-automatic".....ALL pistols, with the exception on only a couple I can think of are semi-automatic.....as are revolvers, with the exception of "western style" SA ones. People need some education courses in firearms before they go yammering and trying to make laws controlling them. In fact, I think I'll initiate "Reb's law"....that all lawmakers must take a firearms training course and pass it BEFORE they are allowed to enact legislation on them.....
« Last Edit: February 02/28/18, 10:02:46 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's to much common sense for them folks!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Relating to the proposed legislation by Rep. Slocum:

If my brain were capable of dreaming up such inane, ineffective, ham-handed, unenforceable, unreasonable, and unconstitutional regulations …

I’d not waste my time in government.  I’d go straight into comedy writing.
« Last Edit: February 02/28/18, 10:00:12 AM by Steve-o »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i seen that law posted elsewhere, that bill has absolutely no chance of passing!!!!!!!!!

problen wit reb making laws............he'd make it legal to peek into the NL's window!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
i seen that law posted elsewhere, that bill has absolutely no chance of passing!!!!!!!!!

problen wit reb making laws............he'd make it legal to peek into the NL's window!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

And there goes the SEX thing again!!!    :doah: :taz:  :banghead:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ok, so chicago has supposedly the toughest gun laws in the country.....................how well is that working????????? :crazy: :crazy: :doofus: :doofus: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
IT ISN'T GONNA WORK. Guns are readily available ANYWHERE. Mexico and Argentina are pumping them out left and right and getting them sold to arms dealers in the US...ya think Border Patrol just stops Mexicans?! Wake up!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
IT ISN'T GONNA WORK. Guns are readily available ANYWHERE. Mexico and Argentina are pumping them out left and right and getting them sold to arms dealers in the US...ya think Border Patrol just stops Mexicans?! Wake up!!
i am awake!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not you!!! The legislators!!!  :doah:  Get back to work!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm gonna legislate a law that all guys over 50 be addressed as "Sir", and given a proper salute by anyone UNDER 40... and anyone that uses the term "semi-automatic" be a trained NRA member. :police:   
« Last Edit: February 02/28/18, 09:33:26 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Received responses from both of my mn reps yesterday and neither one of them support the bill. I heard about some other gun control that is being forced to vote on today, but heard no details about it.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
FINALLY!  A quote in an MPR news story from a Hamline University law professor that I AGREE with!

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2018/03/01/democrat-forces-sudden-hearing-gun-legislation

But Joe Olson, a Hamline University law professor who has been active in Minnesota gun debates for three decades, said [the legislation proposed today] wouldn't do what supporters hope. "No background check can stop an evil mind or know and diagnose insanity."

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Allow me to sum it up, and then everyone can argue all they want. If you WANT IT, you CAN GET IT. Period.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I shouldn't say this, but a "very close friend" of mine has TWO FULL AUTO weapons. One an older AK (the real deal) and an SKS. (The prize gun to sneak back from 'nam) Plus, lotsa other devices of mayhem and destruction and an armory of assorted rifles, shotguns, pistols, revolvers.  He's a good dude, do anything for ya,  just believes the sh** is gonna go down some day like Morrison said, and he's prepared for it. You couldn't find him if ya wanted to. He's made me an offer fto get me something I've ALWAYS wanted...a Thompson machine gun, with the Cutt's compensator and drum magazine. Can he do it? O ya. Figgered I'd better not..... plus, I don't have that kinda jing :rolleyes:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh, I love those Thompson's!!! Would love to shoot one! Really inaccurate though, I guess, because they had so danged much muzzle lift. Have a good book all about them.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thats the only way boar gets his deer and bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: