Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Destined ta join Vikings!  (Read 11854 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Yeah, heard that too glenn, NYJ.

Glenn????????
yea they want you to be just like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :smoking:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I think he's lost again......Glenn? Is that you?  :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, heard that too glenn, NYJ.

Glenn????????
yea they want you to be just like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :smoking:

no way!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, Mike and company!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 03/14/18, 08:38:21 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
So serious question?
 What is so great about this cusins? As you can see from my football pics I have no clue ? I thought Keenam was way good ? what did I miss?
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So serious question?
 What is so great about this cusins? As you can see from my football pics I have no clue ? I thought Keenam was way good ? what did I miss?
for what it's worth I think the same cookie! I listened to a discussion on the radio as they talked about that. The feeling is Zimmer didn't quite trust him after he threw a few very costly untimely INT'S.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Basically it boiled down to a gamble if he ha can keep upnthose stats, specially when ya blow a 17 to 7 lead in the 2nd biggest game,  cusinf signed for i think for a garu teed 84 mil. For 3 yrs, i thi k it was good move
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I was kind of in Keenum's corner but was afraid he might not be able duplicate the career year he had, again next season. With the other 3 QB's all leavin we needed somebody & he was the best left out there IMO, KC had 3 or 4 steady years with the Redskins, hope he can do the same for the Vikes.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Its fun to be emotionally invested.

Sam can't stay healthy, but the way he played in the first game last year, you couldn't ask for anything more.  His leg must have been very messed up that he couldn't get back on the field.  He is injury prone, but I don't think he is soft.

Teddy showed a lot of promise before his freak injury.  I think being able to get him when we did in the draft was a steal.  I hope he goes on to become an elite QB.

Case had a great season stepping up.  Sure he is a bit undersized, but he demonstrated great leadership and proved he could get it done in the clutch.  He wasn't the reason we lost in the championship game.

As for Kirk, we heard the statistical comparisons that indicate he wasn't any better than Case.  We wondered why Washington never committed to him long term.  Why would you make him the highest paid player if he is only the 12th best QB?

All 4 of these guys are likable and it is easy to root for all of them.   But if you were forced to bet your house on one of these guys to get you to the Super Bowl, which one would you choose?

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
FARVE
:pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :crazy: :tut: :tut: AGAIN.................... you cant follow directions!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

COUSINS!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Heard 1 the other day about Bradford that I hadn't heard before. For his career he's made $136 million while playing just 34 games.  :crazy:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd take Cuz in a heartbeat!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Curious to see how he'll do with a decent supporting cast. Guessing they probably know talent better than I do since that's what they're paid to do I'm optimistic, yet. No different than someone going out and buying a high powered breeding animal. Sometimes they produce beyond your wildest imagination. Other times they don't click and still other times you go down to the barn and find them injured or tits up. Keeps it interesting.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is a great addition.  We can handle his antics off the field.  Zim will put him on the straight and narrow. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I used to try to get to one game a year at the Met and then at the Dome.  I just can't see spending all of that money now.  The games go so fast when you are there.  Go to the bathroom and miss half a quarter.  Think of motel room and it all adds up.  My wife is a huge fan and has never been to a game so it would be fun and we talk about it every year but it is so nice to watch at home.  We have fun cooking something on game day too.