Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Antlers  (Read 5573 times)

Offline Fishabass

• Outdoorsman
Anyone know of anyone that buys antlers? I have a bunch that I want to get rid of.

Thanks
Life is tough, It's tougher when you're Stupid!
(John Wayne)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
There's a lady that comes into the bait store to buy antlers when we process. I'll see if I can find her number.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Google antler carvers.  Lots of poeple sellncarvings of antler at shows and renasaunce festavels
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
I had around 30 35 racks before I moved to this area some 5- 10 3- 12 pters  and most 8 on down.Rather than movem wit me I saw a ad in the St.Paul paper and thought I'd make some bucks.Was I wrong out of 3 different people one woman 2 guys I think I got 2-3 bucks each and I haggled!! wernt worth it! Wish I would have nailed em on trees around this yard an let critters chew em up!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I had around 30 35 racks before I moved to this area some 5- 10 3- 12 pters  and most 8 on down.Rather than movem wit me I saw a ad in the St.Paul paper and thought I'd make some bucks.Was I wrong out of 3 different people one woman 2 guys I think I got 2-3 bucks each and I haggled!! wernt worth it! Wish I would have nailed em on trees around this yard an let critters chew em up!
so who'd you get them from????????????? :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so who'd you get them from????????????? :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I'm thinking not you!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Mike you got a applaud and a like Glenn you got a smite.Ya cant buy antlers from Moreys or you'd have a truck full :mooning:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I'm thinking not you!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
awe go play in traffic!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :mooning:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: need I remind you 2 clowns!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
how many years ago was that???? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Wow! Those are the most realistic looking stuffed deer I've ever seen!  :shocked:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
how many years ago was that???? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
EVEN Glenn :doofus: gets luckie now an then,And his relitives let him say he got da big one that they took :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :deer:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea they say even a blind squirrel :rotflmao: :rotflmao: can find a nut once in awhile!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :confused: :confused: :sad: :embarrassed: :shocked: :shocked: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :censored: :censored: training-087 training-087 training-087 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :swords: :swords: :swords: :swords: 

MAN i get more respect from management then from you  doofuses!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :confused: :confused: :sad: :embarrassed: :shocked: :shocked: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :censored: :censored: training-087 training-087 training-087 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :swords: :swords: :swords: :swords: 

MAN i get more respect from management then from you  doofuses!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

you sure???? :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sheesh, I DID say those were the nicest stuffed deer I'd seen..... :pouty:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

PS nice score!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Who's these clowns he's talkin' about, Mike?  :confused:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
gots no idea!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So getting this thread back on track since it got way :offtopic: :offtopic: on this poor fella, I've seen some pretty cool stuff crafted with antlers. Think they even had some at the Alex decoy show last year??

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
So getting this thread back on track since it got way :offtopic: :offtopic: on this poor fella, I've seen some pretty cool stuff crafted with antlers. Think they even had some at the Alex decoy show last year??
Ah The culpret who created the chaos now wants to get the thread back on track. HUMM you related to any president? you know who!!  :crazy: :crazy: :mooning:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Yu guys gota remeber that glenn can now post pics, little did we know he is great at photo shoping himself into deadeyes photos, yu will notice a very uncanny resemblance to deadeyes deer
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I like those antler chandeliers like in fancy lodges.....
« Last Edit: March 03/08/18, 12:45:26 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yu guys gota remeber that glenn can now post pics, little did we know he is great at photo shoping himself into deadeyes photos, yu will notice a very uncanny resemblance to deadeyes deer
:taz: :taz: :taz: :banghead: :banghead: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
STOP IT!! RIGHT NOW!!! TIME OUTS FOR BOTH OF YOU! And stop waggling that goofy finger!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
STOP IT!! RIGHT NOW!!! TIME OUTS FOR BOTH OF YOU! And stop waggling that goofy finger!!!!
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :sleazy: :mooning: