Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Spring stuff  (Read 7327 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
And Menard's House of Bargains had my Schulz grass seed on sale.....I'm all set!  :dancinred:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Of course, after I buy the bags of Milorganite fertilizer (good stuff) because the Scott's Turfbuilder is just TOO spendy at $17 a bag...guess what's on Home Depots Black Friday sale today for $10.89? Yup, Turfbuilder, 5000 sq bags.  :censored: I went and bought two bags anyway. When it drops THAT much, grab all ya can to carry over for the year. It just rarely goes on sale. Time to head to Home Despot, all you lawn guys! The Milorganite lawn food was $9.49 a bag (6000 sq) on special...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Of course, after I buy the bags of Milorganite fertilizer (good stuff) because the Scott's Turfbuilder is just TOO spendy at $17 a bag...guess what's on Home Depots Black Friday sale today for $10.89? Yup, Turfbuilder, 5000 sq bags.  :censored: I went and bought two bags anyway. When it drops THAT much, grab all ya can to carry over for the year. It just rarely goes on sale. Time to head to Home Despot, all you lawn guys! The Milorganite lawn food was $9.49 a bag (6000 sq) on special...
while back fleet farm had milorganite on sale 5 bags fer 25 bucks!!!!!!! i got 5. 
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Saw that...that's 2500 sq bags........sorry!  :undecided: Get a refund! They will!
« Last Edit: April 04/04/19, 12:26:10 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Lawn Fertilzer??! 5G sq????
from what i see it comes in the same size bad..........and yea i use it for the lawn and garden. i've read where some golf courses use it for there green's. i used it last year on the garden and liked it.......and fer the price  :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I double checked....you DID get a deal..... :banghead:
« Last Edit: April 04/04/19, 12:31:31 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Lawn Fertilzer??! 5G sq????
from what i see it comes in the same size bad..........and yea i use it for the lawn and garden. i've read where some golf courses use it for there green's. i used it last year on the garden and liked it.......and fer the price  :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
We had some that was gettin old that we used up 1 year on the course I worked at. Usually it was the local farm supply company with their big rotary spreader trucks throwin down some stinky urea type fertilizer on the fairways for us.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon