Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2018 bear season  (Read 2227 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
just an FYI,  any interested bear hunters, the deadline for applying for a permit is may 4th 2018.

SHUT UP BOAR!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :smoking: :sleazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
To easy....way way to easy... tha ks for the heds upnglenny
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Simply put, way too many bears and way too few permits. :confused:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well bummer..................... :censored: :scratch: :doah: :confused: didnt get drawn. :confused: :confused: looks like da bears...........no not them Lee  :tut: :doofus: are safe for anudder year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I was drawn last year and when I went to buy the license, I was a day late.  Apparently you need to buy it by August 1 or something.  So, I figured I was SOL because my preference number would start over.  Apparently that's not the case as I got drawn this year with a preference of 5.  Go figure.  Looks like more work for me this fall.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I was drawn last year and when I went to buy the license, I was a day late.  Apparently you need to buy it by August 1 or something.  So, I figured I was SOL because my preference number would start over.  Apparently that's not the case as I got drawn this year with a preference of 5.  Go figure.  Looks like more work for me this fall.
go gettem deadeye...............should we remind you tyo go buy your licensce?????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That is good to know. Because i thought once you were drawn your points started over whether or not you bought your license. Good luck deadeye!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Nope only when a license is lurchased do u lose ur points. Except if ur lucky enough to get a surplus tag, that dose not aaffect ur points
« Last Edit: May 05/23/18, 07:26:41 AM by Boar »
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"