Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Is it headed the same way as Mille Lacs?  (Read 2355 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
They were first found here ~ 2011 or '12 :scratch:, they've changed the water clarity from 4 to 6', maybe 8' to more like 25-30' in the early season. We didn't think there was quite as many on our dock & lift when we pulled them last fall as in previous seasons, others on the lake reported much the same. I don't believe I caught a walleye between opener & mid to late June in less than 25 fow last season. It was a little better after the lake turned a little green but some wind & clouds were still a plus. I went to :fishing: mostly when I'm about the only 1 out there & it's hard to see without a good light. A good map chip in the GPS & a lot of years(30-40) on the lake don't hurt either. Still a struggle to retie a hour or 2 before the sun comes up.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Forgot to mention that we've been hearin that the :fish2: outside the slot were hard to come by since before we had Zeebs. We had a noticeable uptick in the rigs at the PA with logos on them here, that has calmed down since Zeebs were discovered here. I want to say it was around 6-8 years after the put the 17-26" slot in effect over there that the people who fish for a living started complaining. Scarily similar to ML, hope not
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon