Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Hey Glenn  (Read 3139 times)

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
 Got any Cleome seeds?? Mine wont sprout,  to old got em from you how long ago??
 I promise I wont call ya clubfoot iffin ya give me some  :mooning: :sleazy: :smoking:
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
actually no........i didn't save any seeds last year cleomes or butterfly milkweed. sorry!!! :doah: looks like i get called clubfoot some more!! :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Do you have any pepper plants left that need a good home? I could use about 12.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Hey clubfoot!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Do you have any pepper plants left that need a good home? I could use about 12.
Plantin tatters,onions carrots well all root  right now,After almost 4 years a doin nottin I sure am sore and plantin is goin slow!!! I expct to have maters and peppers planted by Fri.? Sat then you can have whats left,I think the margrets will be at least 12 after I plant my 2 doz. May 18th I go through yer town again if ya wanna wait till then?

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey clubfoot!!
Well Boar how do ta think that barbed wire caught what it did!!!!! :confused: :doofus:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey clubfoot!!
Well Boar how do ta think that barbed wire caught what it did!!!!! :confused: :doofus:
ha ha funny guy.  :confused: :rolleyes: :rotflmao: I could take a drive out your way Saturday or Sunday too. Won't bother me.

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey clubfoot!!
ha ha funny guy.  :confused: :rolleyes: :rotflmao: I could take a drive out your way Saturday or Sunday too. Won't bother me.
Looks like I may plant tomorrow,Got my bendix today its first in thhe morn Iffin I can get outta bed!! That dang tiller front tine kicked me around but good.
 So if ya want to come get em Sat or Sun let me know what time.Sandys buggin me to go for a drive this weekend to Wadena.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I ain't getting between you and the misses, I can wait another week.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dew, let me Know if you head to wadena this weekend. If you don't I'll come out sat morning. But don't stay home cause of me, I can get them another day.

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Dew, let me Know if you head to wadena this weekend. If you don't I'll come out sat morning. But don't stay home cause of me, I can get them another day.
I was hoping you'd say that!! My babys are 12-14 inches tall some flowerin, Gettin rootbound and I am tired of babyin em.They got to get in the ground soon.I'm so sore today they my not get planted today!!
What time you gonna show?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I was hoping you'd say that!! My babys are 12-14 inches tall some flowerin, Gettin rootbound and I am tired of babyin em.They got to get in the ground soon.I'm so sore today they my not get planted today!!
What time you gonna show?
4 am!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i can be there by 9am....seriously . just let me know!!!!!!!!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
i can be there by 9am....seriously . just let me know!!!!!!!!!
Sounds good

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
I planted 26 Margrets Glenn you have about as many. Then 26 Maters Didnt realize I starter so many different types
(Started so long ago!!) I hope you will take some maters! Tryin some artichokes this year out a 10 seeds I have 7 plants.Almost done in the gardens,Its so dry I am watering one garden now to activate carrots, beets,onion seed,radish an rutabegies.
 The food shelf is gonna love me this year Sandy dont eat maters or peppers,Jalipenos 7 plants serrano 6 plants,Anahime 8,Pepperchinie 10 Poblamo 8,Tabasco 4. Havent caned peppers for 4 years and I am out!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HOLY MACKERAL!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: