Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: First mow  (Read 1838 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Had to mow this afternoon. Looking fair so far, but the edges sure took a hit from the snowblower.  :undecided:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
I dont even have mowers out!! I am round uping a large area for perennial flower bed for humming birds and bees  about 20ft wide X 60ft Long just got the seed yesterday.The heck with the lawn mowing a lawn 1 1/2 acre with ???? 60 80 trees is old.Thats just a start of wild flower beds lots more to come so I have less lawn
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, I don't have a garden, so the lawn has to do for me.  :laugh:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, I don't have a garden, so the lawn has to do for me.  :laugh:
So you gotz a grass garden :sleazy: Back in the 1800s it musta been popular I remember someone saying "Let them eat grass" :angry2:
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
My "garden" as dew would say, had to be mowed again today. It's now looking thick and scrumptious, considering the lousy Spring we've had. Amazing what 4 days of sun and rain will do.  Next project, flowerpots!  :azn:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 05/10/18, 04:47:34 PM by Rebel SS »