Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Campapalooza UDATE!!  (Read 15561 times)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I am throwing this out there. but am really leaning towards it. I would like to change the lake of campapalooza from winne to Upper Red, at cookies!! Ive already talked to cookie and he is more than willing to host campapalooza this year, he has beach front property that can hold sever campers, and has his ice house fleet to rent out, which are awesome! ive talked about them before, they are also beach front. if I remember he stores them down there. he also has 2 cabins for rent. Cookie has been a long time member and contributor here on MNO, and hasn't ever had to much of a chance to partake in our shindigs. So Id like to bring Campapalooza to him. I know this is an abrupt change an a little further to drive. but if people are really adamant about Winnie then that's fine too.  if youd like to do this, it just so happens to be fathers day weekend also, so bring your kids to either place. Id prefer to move it to cookies. if this ok, please give cookie acall for accomadations what do you guys think????
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
This adds about 2 1/2 hours on to my drive one way but I would prefer to visit cookie.  I would like to rent a place to stay so I could pull my boat up instead of having to drag the camper that far.  If I can make that weekend work it would be the wife, myself and 2 kids.  Great idea Boar :happy1:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I have a graduation party that weekend. Winnie worked,vthis won't. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING against cookie. Would love to see him again. Go for it gentleman.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
so here' s the scoop. We do have two cabins open  with running water bathroom. room down at the lake for campers . Deluxe fish houses also down at the lake with power. Plenty of fire wood in the woods. I also have a spot  someone can camp on the river if they would like there own little spot. Swimming and wading right off our property. Fire pit.one picnic table down there and one up here by the cabins.
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Ohbyeah.. yur riverside campsite, that place is beutifull. Right on the tamarack river. I love that spot. Cookie, i reserve ol minnesota buddy!
78.50"

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Cookie tell me more about the cabins in regards to how many they sleep and price for Friday, Saturday, leave Sunday morning.

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I have a graduation party that weekend. Winnie worked,vthis won't. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING against cookie. Would love to see him again. Go for it gentleman.

You should be able to skip this as no one in there’s right mind plans a graduation on Father’s Day weekend.  Glenn, did you plan the party? :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

You should be able to skip this as no one in there’s right mind plans a graduation on Father’s Day weekend.  Glenn, did you plan the party? :rotflmao:
nope. one of my union go workers.........twins..............and i get to head to the cabin. nuttin wrong with that for fathers to me.

besides who the hell plans a camping G-T-G on fathers day??????? :scratch: :scratch: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Fathers day weekend is a great time to get to gether with family and freinds... beside yu just go to graduations so yu get a feeling what its like to maybe have a highschool diploma someday.
78.50"

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Father’s Day is a great time to plan this as it makes it really difficult for the wife to say no.  I mean it’s our day fellas.  Planning a graduation on memorial weekend or Father’s Day should not be allowed.  It’s like wiping before you poop.  Union people  :banghead:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :mooning: :mooning: i got me a diploma!!. it might say get the hell out but its a diploma.

also got a diploma for union thuggery, and
from boaranze University!!!!!! :crazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Father’s Day is a great time to plan this as it makes it really difficult for the wife to say no.  I mean it’s our day fellas.  Planning a graduation on memorial weekend or Father’s Day should not be allowed.  It’s like wiping before you poop.  Union people  :banghead:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Ah Ha Ha ha Right after all or most guys ignored Mothers day an went a fishin , Now wimmen should celebrate Fathers day?
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
I'm in and will be bringing the BOSS this time.  Looks like only Sat unless she can get off work.

Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Awsome, a good day to call in sick lol!!
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
A lot to weed through here to figure out the plan.  So Cookie as General said what is the status of the cabins?  We also have a camper so are pretty much self contained for the weekend.  Coming from Baudette so short drive.  Could bring camper and then go get the boat depending on how many boats we need. Can also use the Honda genny which would be a fun test. 

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
hey General  we have 2 cabins. both 1 bedroom The grey 1 has bunk beds  4 beds the other has a double bed and a single. Both have running water and bathrooms, fridge pots pans dishes etc .
 The grey one has a electric 4 burner stove and the green cabin has a 4 burned propane. Half off for the get together would be 50 a night

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Hkw much for camping down by the lake, and how much for renting a ice house?
78.50"

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
hey General  we have 2 cabins. both 1 bedroom The grey 1 has bunk beds  4 beds the other has a double bed and a single. Both have running water and bathrooms, fridge pots pans dishes etc .
 The grey one has a electric 4 burner stove and the green cabin has a 4 burned propane. Half off for the get together would be 50 a night

Cookie please put me down for which ever cabin you think would be better for me, the wife, and 2 kids ages 10 and 12.  Friday and Saturday nights.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I'm in and will be bringing the BOSS this time.  Looks like only Sat unless she can get off work.

Jerry,  Glad you are showing up and hopefully she can get off of work for an extra day.  I think we are taking Friday off and should be up there by 1or 2.  LPS it will be great to see you again. 
« Last Edit: May 05/16/18, 12:25:40 AM by The General »

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
all right got the general in the grey cabin, Jerry down at the lake as well as Boar. lps camping on the river.
cabin  50 a night camping 25 a night  boar and jerry  shacks 50 a night. Still have north Dakota, montana , green cabin, room for camping down at the lake,

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cool Cookie and good talking to you last night.  On our way to Bemidji we will swing in and take a quick look around.  Will then verify with you on which option.  Probably be there 7:30-8:00.  Will text you afterwards.  Can't wait.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Cool Cookie and good talking to you last night.  On our way to Bemidji we will swing in and take a quick look around.  Will then verify with you on which option.  Probably be there 7:30-8:00.  Will text you afterwards.  Can't wait.
i'd find out where boar will be set up.................then get as far away as possible..............fireball posioning isnt a good thing!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
This is turning out to be the best palooza yet. Im gonna bring my famous pulled pork again. Also a big fish fryer. Being that glenn, isnt coming AGAIN!!..Ther will surely be plenty of fish caughtnfor a fish fry!!
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
This is turning out to be the best palooza yet. Im gonna bring my famous pulled pork again. Also a big fish fryer. Being that glenn, isnt coming AGAIN!!..Ther will surely be plenty of fish caughtnfor a fish fry!!
so your staying on shore???????????? :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: kinda hard to make it with other plans.......besides i'm waiting for one closer to home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Boy blowin excuse again. Oofdah, figured ud run outa them by now. I will be on shore cuz i decide to let others fish, im doing my part in protecting the resource, i will fish another day. 
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy blowin excuse again. Oofdah, figured ud run outa them by now. I will be on shore cuz i decide to let others fish, im doing my part in protecting the resource, i will fish another day.
talk about excuses!!!!!!! :doah: :scratch: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Awsome, a good day to call in sick lol!!

She is the owner.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
way to stick your foot in the mouth boar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: telling da owner of a business to abuse the attendence policy!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :confused: :confused:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Dear glenn, thks may come to as a surprise, but i knew that Mr. Dadkids wife was the owner of the small salon that she runs. So this was what we cal a joke glenn. Jerry knows this i know this and the rest of us knowsthis.  Again i must cocure that yu allow the adults to finish talking befor you open the cupcake hole and again feed the deamon of unintellegence. Thank you sencerely Boar  :rotflmao:
78.50"