Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: memorial weekend plans  (Read 6014 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 so whats everyone doing over the long weekend? me i'm avoiding most roads and all lakes!!!! catch up on things around home, gather and pickle aspargus, rabbit proof my garden, chase momma........er never mind  :smoking: :sleazy: drink  :toast: :drinking: and burn some firewood. the nieghborhood is really quiet these long weekends and i love it.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
I have 16 yards of topsoil, 5 yards of mushroom manure and 100 lbs of grass seed to spread on Friday . A graduation party on Saturday and on Sunday and Monday if it doesn't rain we will reseal the parking lot at the shop, it takes37 buckets of sealer to do the job. So no rest or relaxation here over the weekend.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Simply going fishing wheeling and relaxing.  Oh, crap, I've been doing that now.... :rotflmao:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I have 16 yards of topsoil, 5 yards of mushroom manure and 100 lbs of grass seed to spread on Friday . A graduation party on Saturday and on Sunday and Monday if it doesn't rain we will reseal the parking lot at the shop, it takes37 buckets of sealer to do the job. So no rest or relaxation here over the weekend.
that sounds like a full weekend.............iffin i'd be closer.............i'dda came over to help ya!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
friends coming up, grill and smoke some food drink some beer and have bonfires!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
friends coming up, grill and smoke some food drink some beer and have bonfires!!!!
invite musta got lost in da mail!!!!!!! :bonk:  :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: sounds like fun. :happy1:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Kandiyohi county bound tursday afternoon.  Fishin, swilliin and grillin with a bonfire or two.
 :happy1:  Maybe I'll catch a nutter contest  :fish2: fer ya glenn ! :mooning:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
invite musta got lost in da mail!!!!!!! :bonk:  :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: sounds like fun. :happy1:

ya done said you was staying home and chase Momma!!!  and try try to drink beer!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

invite is always there!!!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman

[/quote] that sounds like a full weekend.............iffin i'd be closer.............i'dda came over to help ya!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
[/quote]
I'm only about 15 hours east of you, that's not too far. This will be a non union job so the shovels are for digging, not for leaning on.  :rotflmao:
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
No big plans. Go with the flow and work on things around the house. And of course drink some :toast:, that is always on the agenda.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm with JB, nothin big planned. Probably just hang around here & :toast: until about Sunday, then most likely head back to Austin as we are planning on leavin from there late Monday night/early Tuesday morning for the lake.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Im up innthe air. Just going with the flow. Riding for sure.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

that sounds like a full weekend.............iffin i'd be closer.............i'dda came over to help ya!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
[/quote]
I'm only about 15 hours east of you, that's not too far. This will be a non union job so the shovels are for digging, not for leaning on.  :rotflmao:
[/quote] :rotflmao: :rotflmao: well lets see 1 day for travel, get there just in time to drink beer, a 1/2 day to sight see, have cocktails, get a little done, another travel day, so yea it wont pay for me to come out!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and on Monday I plan to ride over to Camp Ripley and pay my respects to my wife and all the veterans that are there....

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
 I gotnto spread my moms ashes over my sisters graves.
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We are going to pick up our 6 year old Grandson for the weekend.  He is the nicest kid.  Just a joy to have him stay with us.  We have helmets for all of the toys for him. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Got the flowers for the ceme, and the flag and star placed for Dad and other headstones all cleaned and polished. Will be there on Saturday placing them and planting some in Family urn with my cuz.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I gotnto spread my moms ashes over my sisters graves.

my thoughts will be with ya Boar....

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
My thoughts and prayers to all that have loved one who have passed, and thank you to those that have serverd and the service those family member who have passed.
78.50"

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
My thoughts and prayers with you Boar. And all others missing famly members.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY all.............ya'all have a great safe and fun 3 day weekend!!!!!!!! except you boar............ i hope you get poison ivy!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:thumbs: :confused: sorry  i didnt mean that really!!!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: have a good weekend buddy...................Reb made me do it by the way!!!!!!! :smoking:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: have a good weekend buddy...................Reb made me do it by the way!!!!!!! :smoking:

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:         :moon:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Have a great weekend Glenn, and the rest of the entire MNO crew!  :azn:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 you too!!!!!!!!!!!

:pouty: :pouty: man am i bored............i see an early exit today!!!!!!!!! :evil: :shocked: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope everyone has a good and safe weekend!!!!  remember our veterans too, both those with us and those we have lost!!!!  Semper fi to any jarheads out there and a very BIG thank you to all have served!!!

:happy1: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes you are so right.  This is a weekend to stop and think of those that went before us.  After all it is MEMORIAL DAY weekend.   Although I do like Bobbers:  fishing, grilling, and swilling line.  I hope to use it around my brothers and buddies in the future...   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Too many people out there don't have a clue what MEMORIAL DAY represents... :angry: