Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: anyone.. open seat fishing  (Read 2663 times)

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
long shot here... any of you guys retired or free this sunday/monday want to drive out to milwaukee and fish sunday afternoon and monday morning?
I have a work conference in chicago that i need to continue down for, but the bite is so hot right now... i gotta get in on it.   I am going regardless.... hauling my tyee out. I have all gear... you just need to show up and fish. you'll have to drive seperate though to get back, as I am continuing on.   anyone interested?  have the time?
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Online dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Thats a GREAT offer.  My kids are flying out on sunday to Germany for a month on a foreign exchange program.  If I were to go fishing with you I would get killed by my wife.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Great offer! Salmon or walleye?

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
salmon... and what time are they flying out? I'm not heading over until sunday morning... gonna fish sunday eve and monday morning.

Even if I end up solo... the salmon are slamming right now. I gotta get in on it.

Doug... You don't do much anymore... grab one of these slugs and head over. when you catch that 20+ pound king, we'll all yell   "Fawkinnae"
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Online dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Kids fly out at 7 pm.  And it's to late to ask for Monday off.  I'll be in Algoma in July for a week. Fishing with s friend from work.  I've only fished out of Duluth.   Caught a couple Lakers and steel heads. Last year in Algoma the wind was blowing 20 plus and we never got out.

Good luck and be safe.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.