Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Over Limit Bust  (Read 7340 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
There wouldn't be any fish in yer shack anyway. ;)
:mooning: :mooning: my wife caught them!! :mooning: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
They prolly wouldn't wanna come in anyway, when they smell the pickles and katchup wafting out the vents.... :fish2:  :Fish: :fish2:         :azn:
« Last Edit: August 08/04/18, 07:40:43 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I dunno....I've been ice fishing a lot for 30 yrs, and the knock and check has always been the norm. Think bout it, how would they ever be able to check if you have a license? Stand outside and wait until you come out? If they pull up to yer boat and ask to see yer license, you have to produce...

Knock on the door, when you answer ask to see your license.   I don't know what they can do if you don't answer.  Used to be that you weren't allowed to have a lock on the door, but I no longer see that requirement in the regs.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Been digging around on this one, and found this....looks like I've been wrong and didn't have to let 'em in? I'll admit it. Who the H*** knows, I can't keep up with the regs and changes. About ten yrs ago they went back and forth on the porty house license issue so much, no one on my ice fishing site knew what was right or wrong. I do know that other out out of state  guys I used to host said we have more (screwed up) regs than any other state they ever fished in. I have to agree. I'm including two friends from Idaho, one from Colorado, one from Wisconsin, two from New York, and some Michigan buddies that all ice fished with me. You take over Delmont; I'm givin' up on the works.   :doah:

http://www.startribune.com/ice-fishing-enforcement-behind-closed-doors/83977767/
« Last Edit: August 08/04/18, 03:52:18 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Of course the cops would just as soon we had no constitutional rights.   Makes things easier for them.    They probably don't like Miranda either.     

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, I knew that too but I always let em in cuz I had nothing to hide. It's like the the cops, they can't cross the threshold until giving permission without a warrant. Our parties we always talked on the steps.. :police:  ;)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Guess I need a new logo.   :rolleyes:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
No problem bud.i just didn't wanna be the one that said I told ya so!! :mooning: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 Ya, I know. Guess I always took it for granted.   :pouty:
« Last Edit: August 08/05/18, 07:50:44 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I guess I have always just figured that if you follow the law you don't have a problem with law enforcement.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I guess I have always just figured that if you follow the law you don't have a problem with law enforcement.

Unless, like Martha Stewart and others, the FBI interviews you with a fine tooth comb....

But who needs a bill of rights anyway.   The government is our friend, eh?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 Glad they left Julia alone! Saw this last nite and just KNEW I had to post it for you, Delwood!  :dancinred:

https://youtu.be/80ZrUI7RNfI

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Like Julia, but that was sort of weird....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Beats some of that rap crap out there.