Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bear encounter of the 1st kind  (Read 7236 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I spent all day Saturday clearing and mowing the remaining trails.  Finished around 5:30 pm and was too tired to go bear hunting.  After breakfast today, my son, his wife and son and I went to where I had the bear encounter to put up a deer stand.  I took these photos from the videos I got the past two day.
Looks like i should have gone bear hunting.

Little bear

Big bear
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Two bears, 10 mns apart....or is it the same bear? Ya, ya shoulda gone hunting!  :fudd:
« Last Edit: September 09/03/18, 07:09:45 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
MEH...………. when your retired ya got all season. deadeye's just letting him get a little bigger!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
With my son, grandson and his wife there along with two brothers in law, I decided to forgo bear hunting in place of doing other activities with them.  Shooting and wheeling also put up a stand.  Like glenn57 said, I retired so I can hunt anytime.  I know bear activity slows down a lot later on but there still is time.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***