Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Nike let down...  (Read 8407 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I have a brand new pair of Nike tennis shoes......I don't want to wear them. They are backing Kaperdink....

I don't like what he's going, I feel that he's a  :censored:

Question is, what do I do with my new shoes?  :angry2:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Got the receipt?  :cheesy:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Wal-mart!  :rotflmao:  Now there'll be certain people robbing others for their kaepernoscopy treads....and the price will skyrocket....:doah:
« Last Edit: September 09/04/18, 06:00:13 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Got the receipt?  :cheesy:

Nope, they were a gift from my wife on my birthday..... :pouty:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Tough call HD.  Maybe grind the Nike logo off so you are not advertising their product but still enjoying a present which was given to you. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Put yer socks on OVER the shoe.  Or, ya could market them to farmer's as "Manure cleaning casuals"...:azn:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Rebs is definitely the winner of this contest hands down.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh, Dotch...we got somethin' for ya..... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I have a brand new pair of Nike tennis shoes......I don't want to wear them. They are backing Kaperdink....

I don't like what he's going, I feel that he's a  :censored:

Question is, what do I do with my new shoes?  :angry2:

Write Reebok on the side with a marker!  :happy1:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm on a roll.   Sorry HD, I had to.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

https://youtu.be/3lBMBs0OWts
« Last Edit: September 09/04/18, 07:01:35 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Suppose I could sew on some red sequence and sell them to the Judy Garland museum....  :scratch:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Naa, they got 'em back! :shocked: I think Del had 'em. Ol' Twinkle Toes.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I could see an engineering type being involved in the biggest hyste in Grand Rapids history.   :rotflmao:

Offline K.O.W.

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Sacrificing everything whatever colon. First you received 39 million dollars oh the sacrifice was huge man whatever skonny boy lol. His birth cert. Says red and white and black plate Wisconsin on it. That's ok but pathetic for a Midwestern born guy can tell he moved away quickly to act like he's walked in a soldiers or a police officers shoes oh the 39 million dollar and actually now way more + oh the sacrifice of everything Kolon. You are like Kluwe, please shut up you make the divide even worse more so then reel it in. So Kolon what have you done ? Zero oh I mean sacrificed everything you poor soul. Done with the Nike sweatshops onto the next one. Would love to see him pitch well not really but we all know why that's not an option ........ That lice infested rug of his he could never wear a baseball cap cmon he'd be out of uniform. How he can kneel right by men and women in uniform you can tell it's a new era, shoulda George Teague'd him immediate. Sue the NFL cmon if so then she them on merit not $ ah Colon but oh heavens no it's mega millions get dat contract yet maa one wa or anudder wish I could loan him my largest kidney stone.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wal-mart!  :rotflmao:  Now there'll be certain people robbing others for their kaepernoscopy treads....and the price will skyrocket....:doah:

Told ya!!!! Selling at 300% higher today, going like crazy! HD, hang onto 'em for another day, then SELL! SELL!   :happy1:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nike-apos-controversial-kaepernick-ad-200800254.html
« Last Edit: September 09/05/18, 09:43:06 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Watch kaepernoscopy's commercial, which tries to play on yer emotions (pisses me off using handicapped people) then ask yerself about him:

"He became the greatest what....A-hole?"    :moon:

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/nike-doubles-down-kaepernick-controversy-releases-full-length-tv-ad-n906786
« Last Edit: September 09/05/18, 06:35:24 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :puke: :puke: :puke: GAG ME !!!!!!!!now i'll NEVER  buy nike................like i ever did sweat shop made!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yer talkin' boaranese again.... :confused:    :crazy:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Haven't followed any of it in anyway,  could care less of the puke, but Nike must be hard up to bring a no good fer nuttin long haired pcs  of wasted skin in and try to sell something.. as I look around I don't see any Nike here..

Offline K.O.W.

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Fire pit still a bit wet but most everything burned. Shoes socks sweat pants and a few shirts trust me all Xmas stuff from others. Lucky all my hockey golf etc gear is all other brands. I honestly think there's more to this like I don't think he feels black enough or white enough. He's torn he wishes he were 100% black but he's not. It certainly doesn't matter id hate every white player that takes a knee or disrespects those that served and do serve. Shut up to Lebron James and Human Growth oozing hormone Serena Williams, shut up. These people are not going into black neighborhoods trying to help out no they're in caged gated communities. Hey Lebron did your wife get all of that blunt in one hit on TV as you both sat in a press box no one can afford ?? Once again until you spend a year with an officer or soldier shut the up. You can not speak to this topic on TV or whatever unless you have. If cops got it so easy Colon go be one isn't hard to get your deputy badge and then Cicero Chicago wants to hire you Kolon.

Offline K.O.W.

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
True story. Today I get the sad news that my best friends grandpa passed away today. I believe he was 98 years old I could be wrong on the age I'm going online to the funeral home page etc shortly but a great man and soldier in world war 2. He was one of the last standing. My own WW2 grandpa died 17 years earlier then this tremendous man from Ottertail, MN. That's how you could check if my story is true Town Name and State and his initials are R.A. Talk about sacrificed everything. There's gonna be more cop shootings ahead. I think a lot of this will lead to more rioting and protests and a stronger anger and divide. Kaepernick is a loser. He drew cops/pigs on his socks and wore them. Cops depicted as pigs. You wonder why they run from the law because you're guilty or have warrants. Nike hires this bum I guess mental illness can even strike the top at Nike. Horrible.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I've been thinking of your Nike dilemma HD.  Maybe if you just told the wife about Butt Kapernoscopy and our discussions here she may have the receipt and let you return the shoes for some others.  My wife would understand.  As a matter of fact she would want me to return them after I told her the story.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure can tell someone's retired.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I had to, Barry!  ;D

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I am learning from you guys as time goes on.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Yup, I talked to her LPS....her distaste for Kaperdink is on the same level as me. She does not have the receipt, and they were bought on clearance. Which means, they can't be returned. She also said that, they were purchased before this  :censored: stain got his contract. So, she said, just black out the logo and nobody will care.  :azn:

Offline MN RACK ATTACK

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Kapernick is now the real life Al Bundy
sucked at football, now selling shoes!
2020 Big Buck Slayer

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Al had lots more talent.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Kapernick is now the real life Al Bundy
sucked at football, now selling shoes!
i dont know but i really enjoyed watching him play the year they went to the super bowl. he could run rampant. doesnt change my mind about him now though.

AND AL..................he was another one of my idiols!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!