Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Troll'in, Troll'in, Troll'in.... Rawhide!  (Read 3799 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I might have been Troll'in a little to slow.....

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
You can beat yer meat, but ya can't beat a fish.   :laugh:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
nice catch HD!!!!!!!!! I,ve found some nice fish that way trolling and fishin for differnet species.

hey Lee, even i'm pulling for DEM BEARS this weekend!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You can beat yer meat, but ya can't beat a fish. DA Bears!   :blues brothers:

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:  We are discussing members of the sunfish family right now.....they look like this.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:  We are discussing members of the sunfish family right now.....they look like this.

I was admiring dat tacke box in da  :Photography:   . Are ya sure dat it's big enough for panfishin. Also why only 3 pairs of forceps fur dem toothy panfish critters. You might consider adding a fourth pair...just fur backup. :rotflmao: :crazy:

« Last Edit: September 09/08/18, 02:07:08 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

I was admiring dat tacke box in da  :Photography:   . Are ya sure dat it's big enough for panfishin. Also why only 3 pairs of forceps fur dem toothy panfish critters. You might consider adding a fourth pair...just fur backup. :rotflmao: :crazy:

Thanky. That's the panfish box. Big fish box is at home, as is the ice fishing box. Gotta have lotsa ammo for varying conditions and those sneaky fish. Ya didn't look on other side of box; the curved forceps and grabbers are on that side. That makes eight pairs. Buddy may need one tossed to him fast when we're both reelin' and squealin'.  Things sometimes get hot and heavy when ya gets into a school of good ones. He usually pulls 'em out left and right. Guys a friggin' fish magnet.   :rolleyes:  We got it down pat. Gotta be able to cast and last. :fish2: :Fish: :Fish: :fish2:

« Last Edit: September 09/08/18, 02:22:16 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

Thanky. That's the panfish box. Big fish box is at home, as is the ice fishing box. Gotta have lotsa ammo for varying conditions and those sneaky fish. Ya didn't look on other side of box; the curved forceps and grabbers are on that side. That makes eight pairs. Buddy may need one tossed to him fast when we're both reelin' and squealin'.  Things sometimes get hot and heavy when ya gets into a school of good ones. He usually pulls 'em out left and right. Guys a friggin' fish magnet.   :rolleyes:  We got it down pat. Gotta be able to cast and last. :fish2: :Fish: :Fish: :fish2:

Dat's a 10/4  ;)  I got so much tackle dat when I see some of it I can't remember dat I had it in da foyst place. :banghead:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have a rec room fulla gear I'll sell ya..... :doah:  I'm still chucklin' about HD's little pannie on dat big lure... :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/08/18, 02:37:00 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man I used to troll the St. Croix when I lived in Stillwater.  I love trolling cranks and I need to try it up here more often.  Used to catch lots of those bass there too.  Real fighters. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I have a rec room fulla gear I'll sell ya..... :doah:  I'm still chucklin' about HD's little pannie on dat big lure... :rotflmao:

Me to Reb.... it's amazing what you can catch on a 8 inch double jointed Rapala....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, it is! Caught lots of LITTLE hammer handles (tackhammer?) trolling thru the weeds on those!   :fishing:

Pesky hammerhandle on one!  :rotflmao:  (pic was for a joke during the Minnewawa Northern Tourney)

« Last Edit: September 09/08/18, 05:25:33 PM by Rebel SS »