Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Getting closer to being ready for deer hunting  (Read 1246 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
All trails have been cleared and mowed.  This past week we checked, repaired, setup and cleared limbs and brush on over half of the stands.  I will meet my brother in law tomorrow to get the remaining stands ready for this years hunt.  I believe there are just north of 50 stands that needed to be checked out.  I believe there are 20 "permanent" built in trees and 30 metal ladder stands.  Although the permanent ones are nice, they take a lot more maintenance than the metal ones. 

My son took this picture of me watching him work on a stand.  I told him I don't mind watching...

Nice view from the stand he was in.  For some reason this stand has not been used for the past several years.
I plan to go there at least once this season. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Looking good deadeye. We're headed up this weekend for some finishing touches on our stands. :happy1:
mm