Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What next?!  (Read 243692 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Down to $2.29 here.  We get so many people here everyday to ice fish from all over the state.  We may actually be at a high risk here.  I will hang out less in town. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I actually just received an E-mail from my credit union, to do my banking and bill paying online, so I don't have to come in.  :shocked: I do all of that online, anyway.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just read that Lindsay Graham is in self quarantine since he attended a conference in Fla where the Brazilian President's Communication director attended and was tested and found to have Corvid.  Humpty was there also and refuses to be tested or self quarantine!  Trump and Spence did not have "much" contact with him.......
« Last Edit: March 03/12/20, 03:52:19 PM by LPS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Couple people from work here are working from home because the were in Florida and Nashville. I figure it is just a matter of time before I get it with all the tour groups coming thru my work area. Had a group from Nova Scotia on Wednesday. Then I some of them that still want to shake my hand. I go right to the bathroom and scrubba dub dub with lots of soap.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wear one glove like Michael Jackson did.  :azn:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That stupid damned DMV!!!!!  Got that letter last week that I forgot to initial the one piece of paperwork for my REAL ID licenses, so just "initial a piece of paper, photo it,and send to them via E-mail." Did that. Got return E-mail with verification number that it's received and all is good. Now, today, get letter from them, a FORM has to be initialed, and I'll need to return to DMV office to get it and have it witnessed....^%$%#%@#!!
Friggin line going out the door, tried to stand there for 45 mns to get it done, ended up half-laying on their counter, because there are no chairs to sit on.....get to counter finally, when she shows me the form, told her I've NEVER seen THAT before..."Ya, some might have been missing it"...   :banghead:  :angry2:  :fudd:
« Last Edit: March 03/13/20, 01:50:51 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Latest update from the feed store: Nitrile glove intended for use in livestock operations shortage. Lots used in large hog operatons. I never use them & have plenty of OB sleeves on hand not to mention soap & water. A friend of mine just returned from Mexico. Was afraid they might shut down airline flights out of there so he was thinking about asking some of the Mexicans how to sneak back across!  :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, gas went back DOWN here....$2.09 WTH don't they just leave it, instead of this up and down crap every other day here?!
« Last Edit: March 03/14/20, 06:23:55 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
$2.09 here today..
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I've got almost a full tank...maybe I should drive around until it's empty, so I can fill up with cheap gas!  :bonk:  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
One of the girls at my Mom's place said gasis $1.79 over by Austin...she just filled up. And it's $2.09 here....that's just not right!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Down to 1.99 around here in Andover.  good luck.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well now the decoy show in Alex has been cancelled...  bummer...... 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, I'm not into shows but were buying a new depth finder for the boat  soon and were gonna go talk to some vendors at the sportshow that know der chit. Not no mo.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I hear ya, the decoy show is much smaller than the boat shows and such... 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard the Corona Virus info session was cancelled..... :rolleyes:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Delmont.......Were you sousing and smoking some of those skwirrels and 'possums to bolster yer dwindling meat supply?

Suspicious odor reported in SW Rochester, crews contain fire, unknown cause

KAAL-TV

(ABC 6 News) - The Rochester Fire Department responded to a report of a suspicious odor around 7:00 a.m. Wednesday.

When crews arrived they found a small fire at the home near 16th Street SW and 6th Ave SW and were able to get it under control.

The fire department was unable to identify a cause. A fire investigator was on scene shortly before 8:00 a.m.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Smells like burnt wool

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Smells like burnt wool
or maybe Pelosi's girdle!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: March 03/18/20, 12:51:39 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks a lot youse guys.  Now I will have to look at Nancy's aZz to see if I see girdle lines. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Please don't Barry! It was that yappy blue munchkin that started all this, yanno! Calling us a buncha clowns! Hey, beep beep you too!   :moon:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
St Ansgar's Caseys was $1.82 today.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And NO wool!     :tut:     🐏

City: Please only flush toilet paper

KAAL-TV
Created: March 18, 2020 03:59 PM

(ABC 6 News) - The City of Rochester is reminding residents to only flush toilet paper due to increased demand and shortage of the product as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.

According to a press release from the city, it has been known that non-flushable materials such as baby wipes, napkins and paper towels are being disposed of and are posing an increased risk to homeowners and the Water Reclamation Plant due to the shortage of toilet paper.

"We ask that our community members pay extra attention to what they are using and flushing and remind you not to flush anything other than toilet paper," the press release states. This was from the City sewage plant.

They recommends that these products are not flushable and must be disposed of in a wastbasket.   :puke:

Paper towels
Napkins
Kleenex and other tissues
Wet wipes/baby wipes
Used Diapers
Feminine hygiene products
Gauze/Band-Aids
« Last Edit: March 03/18/20, 05:52:44 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Delmont.......Were you sousing and smoking some of those skwirrels and 'possums to bolster yer dwindling meat supply?

Suspicious odor reported in SW Rochester, crews contain fire, unknown cause

KAAL-TV

(ABC 6 News) - The Rochester Fire Department responded to a report of a suspicious odor around 7:00 a.m. Wednesday.

When crews arrived they found a small fire at the home near 16th Street SW and 6th Ave SW and were able to get it under control.

The fire department was unable to identify a cause. A fire investigator was on scene shortly before 8:00 a.m.

Not at 7am fer sure.      I have seen some possum sign around if you want me to drop one off for you.     Put in the crock pot with some sweet potatoes and onions.  Tastes like pork, I hear. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No room. Freezer's overflowing right now. So, you like it with sweet taters and onyums, huh?

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
No room. Freezer's overflowing right now. So, you like it with sweet taters and onyums, huh?

I heard that's the way you cook it.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You don't have a pangolin in a cage out back for chop suey, do ya?   :angry:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, that makes sense! Gas just went from $1.85 here to $1.95.  WTH??!!  :confused: