Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What next?!  (Read 242346 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I was thinking the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Ch 6 says there's a sharp uptick in the virus...... :rolleyes:

https://www.kaaltv.com/news/china-counts-sharp-rise-in-coronavirus-cases-2-in-beijing/5616254/?cat=10151
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: seen a different version yesterday on IDO about this CORONAVIRUS!  :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

it had more to do with limes and a 12 pac of corona!!!! :scratch: :doah:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just wondering.....they had another CAWchester rally for MLK day yday, notice the "Black power" sign. Now, if I was to walk around with a "White power" sign, what do you think would happen?  :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just wondering.....they had another CAWchester rally for MLK day yday, notice the "Black power" sign. Now, if I was to walk around with a "White power" sign, what do you think would happen?  :scratch:
i dont really know........go out  and do it.....then report back!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

oh wait.........pretty sure it make the national news!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I love double standards.  :crazy:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Have to agree with Glenn (aaargh  :doah:) about the Driver's License bureau. Went down to renew my DL and get a Real updated one at 10:00 am this morning, figgered it wouldn't be too busy. There was a line winding around the counter out to the door....had to be at least 45 people in it, and three working the counter. Said to heck with that, since I can't stand for any length of time. Drove down to the Government Center to do it.....parking lot was totally full, cop was directing traffic past it, so ya couldn't pull in. I said to he** with it all. Should it really take hours to just renew a license? Have to do it in person for a Real License; I called first and that's what the lady said, since you have to present actual documents. Check this Real document...  :moon:
« Last Edit: January 01/21/20, 10:55:46 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I hear ya Reb!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Have to agree with Glenn (aaargh  :doah:) about the Driver's License bureau. Went down to renew my DL and get a Real updated one at 10:00 am this morning, figgered it wouldn't be too busy. There was a line winding around the counter out to the door....had to be at least 45 people in it, and three working the counter. Said to heck with that, since I can't stand for any length of time. Drove down to the Government Center to do it.....parking lot was totally full, cop was directing traffic past it, so ya couldn't pull in. I said to he** with it all. Should it really take hours to just renew a license? Have to do it in person for a Real License; I called first and that's what the lady said, since you have to present actual documents. Check this Real document...  :moon:
maybe ya need to get your  :moon: :moon: outa bed earlier!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :sleazy: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

gunner said to say that!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :nerd: :nerd:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I was up at 5:30 am!   :moon:  Stopped again at Government Center after my final CT scan at Mayo, only 18 people in line this time.  :rolleyes: Took me 45 mns, but I now will be getting my Real ID so I can fly without getting put in jail. Costs $45, including licence renewal which was due on my birthday in a couple weeks. One more thing outta the way.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
So this means I can't bring my pet rabbit on board anymore?    :undecided:

US seeks to tighten rules covering service animals on planes NEW

(AP) -- The days of passengers bringing rabbits, turtles and birds on planes as emotional-support animals could be ending.

The Transportation Department on Wednesday announced plans to change the rules regarding service animals. The biggest change would be that only dogs could qualify.

Airlines have complained that some passengers are abusing rules that let them bring other animals on board by saying they need the animal for emotional support.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Those. Folks at th drivers license place moving in slow motion are good afl -cio members.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
So this means I can't bring my pet rabbit on board anymore?    :undecided:

US seeks to tighten rules covering service animals on planes NEW

(AP) -- The days of passengers bringing rabbits, turtles and birds on planes as emotional-support animals could be ending.

The Transportation Department on Wednesday announced plans to change the rules regarding service animals. The biggest change would be that only dogs could qualify.

Airlines have complained that some passengers are abusing rules that let them bring other animals on board by saying they need the animal for emotional support.
I gotta say I like your idea of a service animal.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Those. Folks at th drivers license place moving in slow motion are good afl -cio members.
so.....your point is what exactly??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
                                :smoking:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The folks at the license place weren't moving slow; it was the numbskulls that were trying to get Real ID licenses without the proper documentation.There was a couple in front of me and another guy, that held things up for over 20 mns until the lady said they had to move on. Guy in front of me said loud enough for them to hear "here's yer sign"  :rotflmao:  No proper ID's or address on bills, just a bunch of excuses. Folks down there were getting us thru OK, they just needed another two people and a big mallet for the numbskulls.  :bonk:
« Last Edit: January 01/22/20, 05:45:00 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow....why is it all these viruses seem to originate from there?  :scratch:

With everyone running around in masks and protective gear, (be nice to own stock in a mask company) sure would be a time to stage a big robbery...they probably wouldn't even know!  :shocked:  :police:

https://www.kaaltv.com/news/china-closes-off-large-city-to-stop-spread-of-deadly-virus-/5620207/?cat=10151
« Last Edit: January 01/23/20, 03:07:13 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Look at the things they eat, and sell live at the farmer's market.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

They have a Farmers market in India? Must be next to that new Delhi that opened..

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :happybounce:
« Last Edit: January 01/24/20, 08:11:53 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

They have a Farmers market in India? Must be next to that new Delhi that opened..

I know it spoils the joke, but China.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
When I was in Asia while in the Army I saw a lot of open markets with meats not refrigerated.  I'm surprised not more people get sick over there but maybe over time they get immune to a lot of that.  But these viruses are a different thing.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

I know it spoils the joke, but China.

Good thing you don't work in a funeral home. "I'm sorry, but while preparing Grandma Lulu, we seem to have misplaced her head".... :doah:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Is Boar related to KK? Who knew!  :confused:

"I hate the sleeve on a Starbucks cup," Kim Kardashian once admitted on her website, as spotted by StyleCaster. "I leave the room for someone to take it off for me because I cringe from the sound. It's like nails on a chalkboard for me. I hate cardboard."
« Last Edit: January 01/24/20, 05:47:50 PM by Dotch »