Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What next?!  (Read 243977 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
He should have to serve the same amount of time that the supposed perpetrators would have had to serve.  Maybe even plus some to cover the investigation of his sick scheme.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds to me like maybe the dog needs to retire...

Or they get a handler that doesn't let the dog off the leash in the dark.....pretty damned stoopid. That's why there are 20' leads when tracking. I've seen where the dog hits on another cop that was ''hidden'' in the dark....it comes down to the handler, IMO.

Incompetence.   Needs to be fixed, whether by more training, a change in procedures, or termination of offenders...  But I am sure the people have a union... dogs don't have unions. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Or they get a handler that doesn't let the dog off the leash in the dark.....pretty damned stoopid. That's why there are 20' leads when tracking. I've seen where the dog hits on another cop that was ''hidden'' in the dark....it comes down to the handler, IMO.

Incompetence.   Needs to be fixed, whether by more training, a change in procedures, or termination of offenders...  But I am sure the people have a union... dogs don't have unions.

;)
« Last Edit: February 02/11/20, 08:21:15 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

;)
:rotflmao: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey smurfy, which thug boss has the Minneapolis police union?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
beats me.  :scratch: :scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Man I'm already sick of the campaign ads on TV.  :confused: and we have 9 more months. :pouty: :angry:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Should've been around our phone the last week before the Caucuses then. :crazy: Seemed like it rang every 15-20 minutes the last 3-4 days. :thumbs: :pouty: :bonk:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
beats me.  :scratch: :scratch:

Oooh....don't say that around them!  *BONK*   :doah:
« Last Edit: February 02/12/20, 09:03:59 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Should've been around our phone the last week before the Caucuses then. :crazy: Seemed like it rang every 15-20 minutes the last 3-4 days. :thumbs: :pouty: :bonk:

They all wanted more Pelosi  posters?  :scratch:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I wonder how it works on hills and such with those tires....  interesting...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
sorry i aint buying that. the 28 years i worked in st cloud i spent enough time on forklift/truck whatever yea wanna call it, and outside in the snow.............. i doubt its that good!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Since forklifts generally have pretty smooth tires.....I wondered that too.....
I know I sure spun tires a lot on 'em in my pupster days.
« Last Edit: February 02/12/20, 01:45:19 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I suppose the weight of the plow helps but those rock hard tires aren't the best I wouldn't think.  He does make it look good though.  Good for piling the snow up.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Might work on the flat w/some forklifts (pneumatic tires) if you scraped it down to start with & kept it scraped down. On hills & rough terrain or after an ice storm?  :scratch: I'm getting to be a wuss too. Like to stay warm. On the 2nd winter now with a heated tractor cab & I don't enjoy getting out.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I used to use the WD to move snow and it was fun for a few years.  Then I got tired of starting that so used my wheeler and plow that I kept in the heated garage.  Then I got hand warmers on it and thought I had it made.  Now I start the plow truck, let it warm up for a long time, then I hop in and turn the radio on and just take my time and have fun.   :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
So, ya make a lousy pizza with a soggy crust....what do you do? Make up a name, fold it in half, sell it for twice as much, and hope to sell even more .... :bonk:

« Last Edit: February 02/12/20, 06:03:48 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
never really cared for Papa Johns and that doesn't help....       

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think they stole my idea when I told Glenn the other day to make a sandwich out of two pizzas...Anyone on here by the name Papa?  :scratch: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Isnt' that the take and bake place?   If I am going to have to bake it myself it better be a lot cheaper than picking up one already baked.    :angry2:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Isnt' that the take and bake place?   If I am going to have to bake it myself it better be a lot cheaper than picking up one already baked.    :angry2:

good lord NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  that would not be the be the place!!!!  Papa Murphy's is the good place!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yup, never had Papa John's pizza but have not heard anything good so no hurry to try it. Papa Murphy's on the other hand works well for us. Wife will get one on her way home from Albert's Leaf. Baking it ourselves guarantees it's hot when we're cold after chores.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup Papa John's is all cooked.  Papa Murphy's is the take and bake.  Used to be both in Bemidji a block from each other.  Papa John's bowed out!  Papa Murphy's is better.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Del, put down the doobmonster and listen up.  :rotflmao:  Work used to order papa Johns once in a while, and to me, it was the worst pizza ever. Soggy crap. Papa Murphy's rocks. My favorite pizza.  Uh oh, here comes Glenn with something...... :lipsrsealed:
« Last Edit: February 02/12/20, 07:49:30 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Papa Murphy's, Pizza hut, dominos, little ceasers... :puke: :puke:

LOTZZA MOTTZA baby!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I wonder what Doobie Del is eating tonight.  Maybe eating out at Don the Beachcombers.  LOL  They used to be great there 40 years ago.  May not even exist anymore.  Fun Polynesian place.  My Aunt and Uncle brought me there.  Pretty impressive for a midwestern boy 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Papa Murphy's, Pizza hut, dominos, little ceasers... :puke: :puke:

LOTZZA MOTTZA baby!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

oh bite off!!  there is more the world than just those!!  but some of them are darn good too!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: