Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What next?!  (Read 242329 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hmmm. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Darn! Thought this was for real.  :sad: Think of the amount of katchup glenn would need for one just one of them.  :doah:

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/calgary-wienermobile-fake-kijiji-ad-viral-facebook-fight 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So I wonder what the going price actually is for a weinermobile?  They are out there. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd say price of a huge sausage myself!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Ayup.................more diversity, please.

BREAKING NEWS

Military contractor & Rochester native charged with espionage

(ABC 6 News) - The Justice Department says Defense Department linguist, Mariam Taha Abdul Thompson, formerly of Rochester, has been charged with giving classified information to a person with ties to a foreign terrorist organization.

Federal prosecutors say the 61-year-old gave information, including names of American intelligence assets, to a Lebanese national with direct ties to Hezbollah, endangering the lives of those assets and American military personnel.

“The conduct alleged in this complaint is a grave threat to national security, placed lives at risk, and represents a betrayal of our armed forces.  The charges we’ve filed today should serve as a warning to anyone who would consider disclosing classified national defense information to a terrorist organization,” said U.S. Attorney Timothy J. Shea for the District of Columbia.

« Last Edit: March 03/04/20, 03:40:18 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
He won't be home for Christmas!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: March 03/07/20, 12:19:46 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Couldn't even read it.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, once again the power went off for 1 1/2 hrs in the city of gold. 2nd time already this year; 4 times last year, last time was over 5 hrs. I can't believe that any other city (except california PE) has continual power issues like here. Washer and dryer were right in the middle of running....soup cooking on stove. I gotta get outta this Weedpatch.  :banghead: Sewer main break out front this winter...water main break, end of street...last Spring....natural gas underground pipe leak....3 yrs ago. (That took tearing up my entire yard and driveway slabs) If they'd spend some of the heavily taxed money they're whacking us with to fix these damned aging pieces of infrastructure, instead of glitz and glamour high-rise hotels for mayo, we wouldn't have these issues. Latest is the sewage plant says they are running past capacity and we badly need a new one.  And Mayo plans on bringing in 27,000 more people. Roads are nothing but a mass of potholes. (They were actually rated some of the worst in the state)  The guy from the gas company told me when they were running new lines 3 years ago, it really should have been done in the late 80's, as some lines were 50 years old.  He said the gas meters on our houses aren't even used anymore!  This place is gonna self-implode. Excuse me while I go re-set all the clocks, the microwave, phone, TV, stereo, water softener...........

At present they don't have a clue....

I'll bet they state it was done by another one of those "sabotage skwirrels"...
« Last Edit: March 03/07/20, 07:02:03 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
As they always have said, there is never a reason to go to Cleveland.   There is nothing to go see in Cleveland.  This is even more proof. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
OK, so why did gas just jump up here, and is still rising?! I don't get it...  shouldn't it be going DOWN?  :confused:

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/markets/dow-set-open-decline-1-300-points-oil-war-adds-n1152941

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I sure thought it would drop too.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Steady here yet. $2.12 for E10 & $2.07 for E15 at Caseys, same as it was Friday.  :confused:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Went up to $2.49 here.....the Rochester rape 'em again trick. Home of graft.

Price      
update
Sinclair
205 6th St SW & 2nd Ave SW
Rochester   

1 hour ago
update
Shell
1025 4th St SE & 11th Ave SE
Rochester   

« Last Edit: March 03/09/20, 03:47:53 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
$2.21 in Waseca about half hour ago... :scratch:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It was $2.08 at Casey's in St. Ansgar when we came home on Friday & they've been the cheapest we've seen for the last month or so in our travels. The Casey's in Blooming Prairie was still $2.14 on the way home today.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :tut: :pouty: awe quit your whining. Us union guys gotta buy beer too!!!👍 :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
We're all talking about gas, and yer whining about the union and beer........ :offtopic:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
We're all talking about gas, and yer whining about the union and beer........ :offtopic:
:tut: :tut: not when are trade works in the refineries. :mooning:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Delwood said the union drives prices up, anyway.  ;)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Delwood said the union drives prices up, anyway.  ;)

Fake News.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Never ends here. Mom just had fall #8 at the damned place she's in yday, (Again, that;'s 3 in a week) wasn't informed again until today. I'm supposed to be called immediately to obtain guidance as her state appt guardian/medical person. No one called. I filed complaint with the State, Dept of health, Olmsted county social services, Eldercare, and state ombudsman. I need to go look at other places ASAP to get her out of there immediately. So, I'm back at square one like two years ago. It just never seems to end..............I truly hope no one else ever has to go thru this $h**.
It affects your entire life. I can't seem to get a minute to catch my breath lately.
« Last Edit: March 03/09/20, 08:51:04 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck Reb............

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: Yeah good luck bud & TRY to not let it get you down. :crazy:
« Last Edit: March 03/10/20, 08:06:01 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That sucks Reb. Hope you can get her in somplace where this doesn't continue to happen.  :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well now I read some where that dick's sporting goods is taking guns out of a boat load more stores nation wide!!    it just keeps rolling....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Their name says it all.  ;)