Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 517768 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
With rooster chasing all but over with and no purple to watch,  it's time to fish...

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Who's fired first I wonder..

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Will never happen but if I had to pick 2 people to go it would be Zimmer and Cousins.  Zim is a great D coach but head coach is over his head.  Who ever hired De filipi should go too.  Cousins is way over his head too.  Not QB material.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
My opinion. The special teams coach. He has ruin more place kickers. Then it needs a huge revamp of the O- line. O coordinator should stay. No other changes needed. Super bowl or bust next year.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
With rooster chasing all but over with and no purple to watch,  it's time to fish...

Gotta look at last week and the weekend as a whole here. The purple were shaky all year as they showed early on in their loss to Buffalo. I mentioned it way back when I said their season would hinge on this game. Prophetic bastard, ain't I?  :sleazy:

Annaway, water over the dam. Lotsa good MN sports to follow. Gopher football munched Georgia Tech. While I'm not a fan of the rah-rah stuff that Fleck does, I can't argue with success either. Gopher men's BB got Eric Curry back on the floor today. Big brace on his knee. Even though they played Mt. St. Mary's, he looked better than I expected, 4 pts. & 6 boards. They may surprise, they may disappoint but they have talent and are deeper than last year. They were a helluva a lot more fun to watch than the Vikes today. The Gopher women's BB might be the team to watch tho. Ranked #12. 12-0 and haven't played all schlubs either. They pounded Bucky 74-56 Friday nite to start the B1G season. Lindsay Whalen has them playing D and for someone who's never coached you'd never know it. Was a fan back when Whalen played for the Gophers, when she played for the Lynx, and still am. Livestream most of the games that aren't on network TV and that's a lot of them. Gopher hockey split. Still trying to develop an identity. I hope Motzco kicks some @sses after their lackluster performance against Ferris St. & losing at home Saturday nite. Still too much of Donnie & Guentzel's influence. 14 pretty passes, no shots on goal to show for it, then let 'em go down the ice & score on ya. Shoot the damn puck and hit the bastards on defense rather than watching them skate by!  :rotflmao:   
« Last Edit: December 12/30/18, 07:26:25 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Dotch,  :offtopic: :offtopic: start a gophers thread of your own.  :happy1: :tut: this is a vikes Dore loser thread. :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
go Dotch!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I love billiards...anyone wanna play pool? $20 a game...that's a sport!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
huh???  :offtopic: 

Ok but $ 30 bucks a game foosball!! :sleazy:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

used too back when I played a ton!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
This oughtta get Glenn revved up.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

OK; back to the *GAG* Vikes.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
This oughtta get Glenn revved up.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

OK; back to the *GAG* Vikes.
yea yea pools for people that figure out eye hand coordination with foosball

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow. Kinda schocked. Watching the Sunday nite game, half time portion. They talked about head coaches, they think/ figure ok Zimmer may be on the block.  :confused: well if he goes so should the GM, Speilman.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: December 12/31/18, 08:28:56 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
May as well hang up my 22 Smith jersey for the year.  I can't wait to listen to KFAN.  I am going to push the 6 banger Ford to get to Spee Dee and then back home quick.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Next year...always next year... :pouty:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
on one of the post gams shows I was watching, thee was some talk about zimmy and speilmans job security. speilman because of the place kicker deal in the beginning of the year...…...I think its the special teams coach screwing them up...……... he has a history of altering there funtamentals!!!!

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
To soon?

[attachment deleted by admin]
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I ain't gonna say I told ya.....OH HELL I AIN'T......"I TOLD YA!"
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
looks like 3 teams are already looking for new head coaches.....cinncy, Denver and Miami!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
And Jets head coach is gone.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Since has been cheese heads seam to filter this way....  hey what's McCarthy up too.. :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Been waiting to hear where he ends up. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Since has been cheese heads seam to filter this way....  hey what's McCarthy up too.. :rotflmao:
Heard this mornin that him & Oklahoma's coach are expected to be doin a lot of interviews. At least 9 jobs opening up, some estimating as many as 12
« Last Edit: December 12/31/18, 11:54:41 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
He'll be hearing a lot of that all off season. If they don't upgrade the O line it won't matter who's standing back there. Defense wasn't near as good as last season either IMO.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good article Rebs.  Hit the nail right on the head.  Keenum was a fighter and got the job done.  Cousins is a pansy and can't handle things when they get tough...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think you and I agreed about that earlier this season...and I couldn't understand them dumping Keenum, he just needed seasoning, IMO. My take was he (Cousins) looked "scared" out there. I don't think he's a hardcore type enough (like a Rothlisberger) to get the job done. Kinda reminds me of a sophomore first time starting Qback in HS......and I agree with Gunner, their De sucks! All year, IMO. I never saw any really good Qback sacks handed out by them...........but, there were a lot of other probs too. They just never really "jelled"all season long. I haveta say it...typical ViQueens!  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: December 12/31/18, 12:22:13 PM by Rebel SS »