Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 517852 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
reiny, how could he say it any other way......i mean he looked like a high school freshman at QB last nite. :confused: :confused:

and to think we have to put up with him another year. i sure hope they start looking for another QB. personally i like this Jalen Hurts from Oklahoma!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 12/24/19, 09:59:59 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
inagree. get a fresh young stud thats not afraid.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
'specially if they keep dinking around & putting an offensive line on the field like the one that couldn't block my grandma last nite. She's been dead since 1980.  :rolleyes:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have been an eternal optimist when it came to the Vikes.  That is what my Dad used to say to me.  The last three or four years I have turned more pessimist about them. 

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Da Vikings find out dat.....

Der is no Santa Claus! :confused:

BUT...

Arron Rodgers Is Fur Real! :mad1:

Feel Da Pain If Ya Dare..... training-087

Highlights  Lowlights..... :pouty:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/watch/highlights-packers-best-vikings-clinch-nfc-north-title/vi-BBYi8wU
« Last Edit: December 12/24/19, 12:03:18 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
We have the talent.  We need leaders on that team.  I think it was Carl Eller that went in at half time and busted up the blackboard.  That's what we need.  Worst game plan in quite a while on offense this game.  Great teams have leaders and play their best as if it was the super bowl each time.  This team does not.  good luck.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
We have the talent.  We need leaders on that team.  I think it was Carl Eller that went in at half time and busted up the blackboard.  That's what we need.  Worst game plan in quite a while on offense this game.  Great teams have leaders and play their best as if it was the super bowl each time.  This team does not.  good luck.

Hey! Relax use guys :rolleyes: . Next week yer playin "DA Bears" :blues brothers: Must I say more? :scratch: :pouty:

:oops1: :sorry: I almost forgot dat "Da Bears"   Kicked yer ass already dis year! :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: December 12/24/19, 12:36:20 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Quirk got scared when we played them too didn't he?  He needs to change to tennis I think....

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree with RH, I blame the coaches too. :mad1: Terrible game plan on both sides of the ball & way too slow to make any changes. Our D finally just wore out as they were on the field for almost 2/3 of the game. :doofus: :thumbs: :pouty:
« Last Edit: December 12/24/19, 03:29:25 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline birdswacker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Should Cousins be upset there’s not  a QB in the NFL that could do much better with an offensive line like the Vikes have?
How many times did the Pack rush 3 and get to the QB?

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yup Gunner, the defense played their hearts out. They waited for the cavalry to come via the offense and it never did. That interception Cousins threw when they looked like they had an answer. WTF was he thinking?  :angry:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
       :reporter; Minnesota Vikings

(10-5. Last week: )

:popcorn: ...
Coming into Monday night's game, a lot was made about Minnesota quarterback Kirk Cousins' 0-8 record on Monday nights and 7-14 in primetime overall. Those seemed like random, meaningless stats. But, where there is smoke, there is fire. After throwing for only 122 yards, Cousins now is 0-9 in Monday night games and 7-15 in prime time. But Cousins doesn't deserve all the blame like he was getting early in the season. Cousins had played well since Week 5, but not on Monday when he was without injured running back Dalvin Cook. The Vikings are in the playoffs, but will have to go on the road. If Cook isn't available in the postseason, Cousins will have to take his game to another level, :tut: because what he showed Monday night wasn't nearly good enough.  :pouty:

Caution.... Watch out fur "DA BEARS"  :blues brothers:
« Last Edit: December 12/25/19, 11:18:09 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Da Bears? Just a speed bump on their way to the playoffs... :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hehehe!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The Bears game doesn't mean a thing to the Vikes now as they're going to finish as the #6 seed no matter what. As beat up as they are I expect them to sit a lot of the starters, at least a good share of the game anyway.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The Bears game doesn't mean a thing to the Vikes now as they're going to finish as the #6 seed no matter what. As beat up as they are I expect them to sit a lot of the starters, at least a good share of the game anyway.
the Vikings offense best play all there starters...………..they need the practice...………………………... :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
it only makes sense to rest players but this our beloved vikes they will play all there starterts  all game
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
the Vikings offense best play all there starters...………..they need the practice...………………………... :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
But that's a lot like you :evil: practicing behaving & being nice more often. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: USELESS because it's too late & won't do any good. :nerd: :nerd:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
But that's a lot like you :evil: practicing behaving & being nice more often. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: USELESS because it's too late & won't do any good. :nerd: :nerd:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :sleazy: :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: Listen up Gunner :doah: Lots-a folks make up excuses fur der loss after da game. However, yer makin up excuses fur yer loss before da game even starts is an all time low! :crazy:
« Last Edit: December 12/26/19, 09:40:24 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

I'll tell ya what! I hope yer boys have dat same pholosiphy. Dis way when day don't see da huge pothole :doah: behind dat speed bump.......Ya get my drift!....... :tut:

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I'll tell ya what! I hope yer boys have dat same pholosiphy. Dis way when day don't see da huge pothole :doah: behind dat speed bump.......Ya get my drift!....... :tut:
:confused: :confused: :doah: Lee.............Lee............Lee........... we all know that no matter what your bears will be golfing next monday anyway.....so....... :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

and well..............the vikings could be joining them the following sunday or monday too!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: Listen up Gunner :doah: Lots-a folks make up excuses fur der loss after da game. However, yer makin up excuses fur yer loss before da game even starts is an all time low! :crazy:
:shocked: :scratch: I didn't say anything 'bout us losin  :bonk: :doah: :tut: Don't think Zimmer would like that, losin 2 in a row. Probably just rest 1/2 the starters at a time so we can still get the W. ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yup, lessee, game is at home, Da Bears ain't the Peckers & Trubisky ain't Erin Rogers. My guess is the 2nd string defensive line will use him as a tackling dummy provided the Vikings offense brings their trip wire so the defense can get off the field.  :evil:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
During the bowl game last night they only had Cook & Kendricks listed as out along with Mattison & Alexander as probable for the Bears game. Read another pc yday that said they're going to rest most of their starters including Cousins tomorrow, guess we'll have to wait & see. :scratch:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I would like to see Mannion play.  So the subs will kick azz and we will want them to play all of the time.  LOL  Would like to see the O line subs play too.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so what we are going to end up watching is a preseason game!!!!! :doofus: :thumbs: :confused: :doah: :scratch: oh great...……………….

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sort of except these are guys that are really on the team, not guys that we will never see again.  So a high quality preseason game.  Hopefully.  I wish there was NFL on today.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I would like to see Mannion play.  So the subs will kick azz and we will want them to play all of the time.  LOL  Would like to see the O line subs play too.
Just about everybody in the league needs more depth in the O line 'specially this time of year. So I'd like to see our backups get some experience too.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So like I said earlier.  If the Vikes win I win the family pool of picking total wins this year.  We also have a total points for the year pool.  I picked 396.  SO if the Vikes score between 7 and 23.6 pts I win that pool too.  Does not matter if they win in this pool.